GDT: CAN vs. FIN May 18, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I'm not too troubled with Canada, to be honest.
I think we can shut you down and win 3 or 4 zip.

I know our tournament so far been iffy and that roster looks shit
and also, Jalonen has juggled the lines after/during each game, its so out of character,
its super weird, usually we keep lines intact and work our game as the tournament goes on

Its like... someone else is pulling the ropes, as it were..

That said, i'm not impressed about that team Canada roster either, nor how nonchalant they have played so far,
so, i'm not worried, we will beat Canada today.

Meidän Peli will work today

Reactions: Summer Rose

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I haven't seen a second of Finland's play this year, but the roster looks fairly weak. That often doesn't matter at this tournament though and Canada's roster is not overwhelming. Canada always goes through sleepy spells and gives up chances (often goals) that could have been avoided. I'll say Canada wins 3-2.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Finland needs one point to be able to catch Switzerland and probably prevent 4th spot and a Quarter vs. Sweden (assuming they win in regulation vs. Switzerland and Switzerland doesn't get any points vs Canada)

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Will be a close game I think, if Canada actually plays close to a full 60 minutes and we get some decent goaltending I think we win by a goal or two. Wouldn't be surprised to see overtime in this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad