Camp Set

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN

4. I am almost 100% sure Ribs' misconduct came from mouthing off at the ref. He needs to get that under control. Just my opinion. We can't have that stuff happening in the season.
Yeah, Sissons was on the post game show and said that Ribs sarcastically told the ref "Good call" and the next thing they knew Ribs was getting a 10 min. Literally that's all he said to the ref, 2 words. While I agree that he needs to watch himself since he's probably on a short leash, 2 little words shouldn't get any player 10 mins.

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Yeah, Sissons was on the post game show and said that Ribs sarcastically told the ref "Good call" and the next thing they knew Ribs was getting a 10 min. Literally that's all he said to the ref, 2 words. While I agree that he needs to watch himself since he's probably on a short leash, 2 little words shouldn't get any player 10 mins.

I can think of two different words that should get you 10...:P

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009

Ribiero probably has a checkered history with the linesman that blew the whistle. I'd guess, while in school, he spent a lot of time in the hall (getting kicked out of class) or in the principal's office.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Adam Vingan reports today that Jackman was a full participant in practice, but Hodgson still MIA.

JuniorMajeur

Oct 4, 2011
Gatineau
Your team take a long time to do a big cuts, speacially with only 2 pre-sesaon to go.. ANy words in the news paper any thing about when somes could happend or zero, total silence on this??

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
With the moves today kinda shaping up. The curious thing to me Bass and Devane are still here which leads me to think there going to keep one of them and waive the other as the resident knuckle dragger. Looks like Watson is going to make Borque expendable as well. Sissions or Arvidsson replaces Jarnkrok ???? Bitetto may well leave Bartley out in the cold.

The way I see it
Bartley waived or traded for a pick
Jarnkrok moved for a pick or waived
Bass waived
Saros sent to Milwaukee
Sissions sent back to Milwaukee

Will leave the roster at 23 with Devane in the Clune scratch spot and Bitetto as the 7th defensenman.

Not even gonna think about what the lines will look like because the next two games will go a long way to determine that. The only line I would pencil in is Ribs-Neal-FF9 the 2nd and 3rd are going to be a toss up. Watson-Goose-Nystrom is what I expect on the 4th.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...n-fiala-cut-predators-training-camp/72900470/

Privy

#ShutUpStu
Nov 25, 2011
With the moves today kinda shaping up. The curious thing to me Bass and Devane are still here which leads me to think there going to keep one of them and waive the other as the resident knuckle dragger. Looks like Watson is going to make Borque expendable as well. Sissions or Arvidsson replaces Jarnkrok ???? Bitetto may well leave Bartley out in the cold.

The way I see it
Bartley waived or traded for a pick
Jarnkrok moved for a pick or waived
Bass waived
Saros sent to Milwaukee
Sissions sent back to Milwaukee

Will leave the roster at 23 with Devane in the Clune scratch spot and Bitetto as the 7th defensenman.

Not even gonna think about what the lines will look like because the next two games will go a long way to determine that. The only line I would pencil in is Ribs-Neal-FF9 the 2nd and 3rd are going to be a toss up. Watson-Goose-Nystrom is what I expect on the 4th.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...n-fiala-cut-predators-training-camp/72900470/

Barley is physical, can play his offhand (and some forward when desperate), he has shown he is a serviceable 7th d-man and he's on a one way deal. He also has little to no trade value. Replacing him with Bitetto seems like change for change sake.

Järnkrok is young, has learned the defensive side of the game and still has potential to increase his offense with more offensive mined guys coming in. Trading him at this point doesn't make sense unless it's for an over-payment.

We didn't keep Clune for a reason. I wouldn't be surprised if Bass or Devane is the perma-scratch, but I'm not expecting it to be honest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad