Confirmed with Link: Calum Ritchie signs ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
It's very likely neither of those guys play right away. There will be chances for someone to grab a spot and try to run with it.
Very unlikely, have you listened to Bednar and his commentary on kovalenko, Kovalenko expects to play in the nhl and will go back to Russia if he doesn’t play in the nhl, and I think it’s very likely Ritchie will get at least a game stint.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Very unlikely, have you listened to Bednar and his commentary on kovalenko, Kovalenko expects to play in the nhl and will go back to Russia if he doesn’t play in the nhl, and I think it’s very likely Ritchie will get at least a game stint.
I think you may have misunderstood me, I think both Kovy and Ritchie will get games at the beginning since 62 and 92 won't be playing. It will be up to Kovy and Ritchie to try and run with it and stay in the lineup.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I think you may have misunderstood me, I think both Kovy and Ritchie will get games at the beginning since 62 and 92 won't be playing. It will be up to Kovy and Ritchie to try and run with it and stay in the lineup.
I see the conversation you were in I understand now. I thought it wa absolute neither one of those guys were gonna start the year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad