GDT: Calgary vs Montreal - 2/4 - 7:30PM ET - TSN-HABS/RDS/SNET-W

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
LINEUPS AND STARTING GOALTENDERS: UNCONFIRMED

V6QHgvx.jpg

GO HABS GO
/

oX4H3wj.jpg

Last edited:

PricePkPatch*

Go Fart Cat!!!

... so he's the heir of Subway Girl's legacy?

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

If we lose this one (especially in a controversial way) I don't think I will be strong enough to come back to this site until a couple of days.

Just everything about this team is at it lowest, and it's not a fun time being a Habs fan (or smurfs, or midgets, or divers, etc.) on HFBoards.

May this end soon enough.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I believe Ramo is out with an injury. Good thing too, because he's playing very well and our discards love to haunt us.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Apron Basu says Weise will be at practice this morning. I guess we'll know if he's playing by about 11am.

And thanks for the nice GTD MiG!

Yep. Dave Stubbs says the same thing. He'll be at practice this morning, and we should know once Therrien talks post practice.

For those who care, he'll be #22.

habs88

Ya I'm a habs fan
Mar 28, 2013
Montreal
Yep. Dave Stubbs says the same thing. He'll be at practice this morning, and we should know once Therrien talks post practice.

For those who care, he'll be #22.

Thx really optimistic about Weise, hoping he can turn his game around in mtl but I might be too optimistic...

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Flames have won 5 straight against some really good teams. They work really hard and have better offensive players than the Habs do. This will not be easy.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Great GDT as usual MIG! :clap:

With all the talk of the "block buster" trade we pulled yesterday. I almost forgot we had a game today.

I hope that we don't take the Flames lightly.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 4m

Weise-White-Bournival (4th line) Travis Moen is not on the ice at practice. #canadiens

Looking forward to seeing what they can do. Could be a good energy line.

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
Looking forward to seeing what they can do. Could be a good energy line.

Yea. I've read that Weise isnt very physical though... I hope White rubs off on him.
So with this line announced, we can guess the rest of the lineup

Briere-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Bourque-Eller-Prust
Weise-White-Bournival

PricePkPatch*

Currently watching 12 Monkeys

God damnit. Brad Pitt is unreal in that movie.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
Great GDT

I predict the first few games by Weise we'll be in love with him, nothing boost a player more than the chance to prove himself, but then he'll make a mistake or two and get about 5 minutes per game afterwards and we'll all start disliking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad