GDT: Calgary Flames (13-11-6) VS St Louis Blues (14-15-1) 7pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Millen guessed wrong about shortening the bench. Clearly he hasn't been watching this team.

Maybe we can ship Huberdeau, Kadri, Weegar and 3 firsts to Arizona for a player to be named later aka Future Considerations.

I thought you were going to say to Columbus.

Reactions: Boomstick

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Was a beautiful shot off the post. With With Buchnevich having all the time in the world and zero pressure to get it off. . That wasnt on Marky.
True.

3 goals on 16 shots isn't a good look.

But I will say despite having twice their shots on net I still feel like they've had the more dangerous scoring chances. None of ours have looked that dangerous.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Our management didn't have a clue what we had last year and the many years prior. Just went all Lucy goosey not wooing them and locking them despite last-minute dollars thrown.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Just rebuild the team. We can deal with Huby and Kadri’s anchor contracts later. Sell off whatever you can at the deadline. This team isn’t winning Jack squat
It won't happen with murray as owner or win bow treliving/sutter

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Just rebuild the team. We can deal with Huby and Kadri’s anchor contracts later. Sell off whatever you can at the deadline. This team isn’t winning Jack squat

With the contracts we have I am not sure we can. Who is taking Kadri on his deal at his age? Markstrom?

Both those guys are t great but they stop you getting a top 3 pick.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Atleast we have an absolute stud like Connor Mackey in the lineup. Maybe he's the gamebreaker everyone is talking about

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad