GDT: Calgary Flames (13-11-6) VS St Louis Blues (14-15-1) 7pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
We have to be the worst passing team in the league, can't put it tape to tape so damn often

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Risky play by Zadorov in front of the net... but he deked past 2 guys right after lol.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Not sure what Huberdeau was doing on that 5-on-3
Looks like he was scared of getting hit by the puck..

I will say though, he made a nice no look pass by the side of the net right to Lindholm but he wasn't ready.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Ok.. gotta score on this one because the refs might decide to do some game management in the 3rd period since we've already had 3 straight.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
This Flames team is just boring. No heart, no passion, no energy
Yup, been saying this for a few games now. No energy, no effort, no chemistry, no nothing. It's ridiculous. If we're not a playoff team, I hope we sell off some of these slow ass guys at the deadline. I'm quite sick of watching Toffoli do nothing but coast and get beat to the puck. He's either slow or lazy. Just not liking his game at all.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I guess we were spoiled last year. Had a pretty flawless year. Lots of career years. This year everyone's having their worst year. I don't know how that's possible. Kadri looked amazing his first 6 games, and hasn't done much since. I was never a Kadri fan, but I gave him a good long chance, and I told my friends that Kadri was making me a fan. Now it's just meh, just like the rest of this team. I've said it before, I've got a blank retro reverse jersey. I honestly in good sense have no desire to put anyone's name and number on the back of this jersey. I have a Backlund jersey already. I bought a Huberdeau blasty to go with my Tkachuk blasty. Lindholm would make sense, but I can't see him signing here again after what's going on this season. I don't know. I just can't believe this group can't work something out and have some chemistry.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Yup, been saying this for a few games now. No energy, no effort, no chemistry, no nothing. It's ridiculous. If we're not a playoff team, I hope we sell off some of these slow ass guys at the deadline. I'm quite sick of watching Toffoli do nothing but coast and get beat to the puck. He's either slow or lazy. Just not liking his game at all.
Lol yea right we haven't even traded our top draft picks away for mediocre players yet

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
This animation ad is long as f***. The feds paying for this? Oh yes they are I think. Total guess and then saw its Air Canada . . . Wouldn't be surprised if there's a link.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site

Agree with this. Didn't know St. Louis was that bad on the PK. At least we're making them look good.
It's unbelievable nobody can find the back of the net. Back to back road game where they went to a shootout, backup goalie in net. Should be absolutely blitzing them on the scoresheet.
I say Blues score another one, and add an empty netter. 4-1

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
The other board was all over Bennett all those years for having tunnel vision but jesus christ Kadri is 10 times worse, doesnt utilise his teammates at all and takes ages to get the shot off from the worst angles/at the worst times with no traffic. Yet you don't hear a peep.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad