GDT: Calgary at Vancouver April 13th , 7pm MT - Johnny Hockey and Arnold!! SN-W

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
What a glorious pic.

th

Trae

Calgary
All these players get special pics in the GDT and Monahan doesn't even get an Adam DeVine pic from workaholics!

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
No Brodie or Backlund means the Flames lose two of their best puck possession players. But the Nucks are in full out tank mode so I still think the Flames pull out a win. Would certainly be nice to see both Gaudreau and Arnold get on the scoresheet.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
What will your Vkids do now?

His Vfamily is going to have to move into Vproject housing.

Why not just rob the Vbank?

Vprison is a rough place.

the Vlife ain't for everyone man

the vBookie is going to find you and break your legs if youre a snitch

You know what they say, Vsnitches get Vstitches.

vVery vFunny guys v:laugh:

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
I think that Burke should pump JG with lots and lots of steroids so he gets bigger. Is that still legal?

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
So if we lose we potentially pick 4th, and if we win it's potentially 5th. Yet I want to win and see Gaudreau tear it up and see the Flames end the season on a high note, but I also want to see them lose to get a better draft pick. System overload!

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
So if we lose we potentially pick 4th, and if we win it's potentially 5th. Yet I want to win and see Gaudreau tear it up and see the Flames end the season on a high note, but I also want to see them lose to get a better draft pick. System overload!

Gaudreau scores a hat trick, assisted by Arnold on each one, but the Flames lose in OT in a hard fought contest. One where the Flames simply did not get the puck bounces.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
We either see the team win with Johnny or we move up a draft position today.
:yo: Either way I'm really happy with our team this year.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Just so we know, if the Canucks lose, they will be in the 6 spot and we will be in the 5 spot.

Sooooo.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Just so we know, if the Canucks lose, they will be in the 6 spot and we will be in the 5 spot.

Sooooo.

6th? Lol, thats amazing actually. I remember starting the year I told them they would be rebuilding a year from now, I guess I was wrong though as their 'rebuild' has already begun. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad