C/W Jordan Gavin - Tri-City Americans, WHL (2025 Draft)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Forward 5 foot 11 / 160 lbs / 2025 Draft Eligible
Shoots Left, from Surrey, BC

- about 12 000 Eliteprospects profile page views

He has been at the best tournaments so far for his age
Brick, WSI, QC Int, John Reid

Brick : 6 goals, 7 assists in 7 games
WSI (12&13) : 23 goals, 15 assists in 18 games
QQ Int : 7 goals, 6 assists in 4 games
John Reid : 4 goals, 8 assists in 6 games

19-20 season : 28+38=66 in 30 games
p-o : 5+3=8 in 2 games

20-21 season : 13+11=24 in 6 games

Reactions: d rake and Bubbles

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah, more attention should be paid to this kid. Like I was saying about Bedard back in 2015. But people don't listen.

Jordan started separating himself from Tomas, Macklin, Dryden among the 2006's these past couple years.

Last edited:

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
One of those kids who, on the one hand, you’re inclined to think he’s too young to start making any judgments, but on the other, has been a name floating around for some time despite his age.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, more attention should be paid to this kid. Like I was saying about Bedard back in 2015. But people don't listen.

Jordan started separating himself from Tomas, Macklin, Dryden among the 2006's these past couple years.

This player is already well known and very popular. He is a top prospect for the 2021 WHL draft.

The comparison with Bedard has no place.

Bedard was 10 in 2015. Gavin will be 15 this year. Bedard has always widely established himself as the best player in Canada West of his year of birth since 2018. Gavin is in the lead with others.

At 10 years old, there was nothing to say that Bedard was going to be what he has become. I will be very curious if you show your message in 2015.

I am toxic

Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
This player is already well known and very popular. He is a top prospect for the 2021 WHL draft.

The comparison with Bedard has no place.

Bedard was 10 in 2015. Gavin will be 15 this year. Bedard has always widely established himself as the best player in Canada West of his year of birth since 2018. Gavin is in the lead with others.

At 10 years old, there was nothing to say that Bedard was going to be what he has become. I will be very curious if you show your message in 2015.

What are you talking about?

The OP had zero replies. While there has been talk in other threads, it doesn't amount to much. Just like I said, more attention should be paid to this kid.

The comparison to Bedard is not that this other kid is generational, rather that he should have more discussion about him. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension, and stop using intellectually dishonest straw man arguments.

You can go back to the Aito and Child Prodigy threads to find out where I indicated back in August 2015 about Bedard that I would talk more about this kid than Aito, when there was an another entire long thread dedicated to Aito, and zero mention of Bedard to that point. I would link it, but because of your shit posting you can go find it yourself. I know, that's very toxic of me. What can I say? I am . . . well, you know.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
What are you talking about?

The OP had zero replies. While there has been talk in other threads, it doesn't amount to much. Just like I said, more attention should be paid to this kid.

The comparison to Bedard is not that this other kid is generational, rather that he should have more discussion about him. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension, and stop using intellectually dishonest straw man arguments.

You can go back to the Aito and Child Prodigy threads to find out where I indicated back in August 2015 about Bedard that I would talk more about this kid than Aito, when there was an another entire long thread dedicated to Aito, and zero mention of Bedard to that point. I would link it, but because of your shit posting you can go find it yourself. I know, that's very toxic of me. What can I say? I am . . . well, you know.

Silence does n't mean that the player is underestimated but rather that very few have seen him play. He's just a 14 year old kid playing Bantam.

His name is mentioned in the first message devoted to the topic on the NHL 2025 Draft last year and his profile is the most viewed among prospects in this class. Are we talking more about a player eligible for the 2025 draft ? No. It's just that apart from saying he's a WHL 2021 Draft top prospect, it's hard to say more now.

I just read the topics you are talking about and I have absolutely not found what you say before others talk about Bedard.

The media coverage of Aito Iguchi came mainly from the fact that he was originally from Japan and that he embodied the hope and curiosity to see Japanese players on the hockey circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am toxic

Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Silence does n't mean that the player is underestimated but rather that very few have seen him play. He's just a 14 year old kid playing Bantam.

His name is mentioned in the first message devoted to the topic on the NHL 2025 Draft last year and his profile is the most viewed among prospects in this class. Are we talking more about a player eligible for the 2025 draft ? No. It's just that apart from saying he's a WHL 2021 Draft top prospect, it's hard to say more now.

I just read the topics you are talking about and I have absolutely not found what you say before others talk about Bedard.

The media coverage of Aito Iguchi came mainly from the fact that he was originally from Japan and that he embodied the hope and curiosity to see Japanese players on the hockey circuit.

What does this have to do with anything I wrote?

Other than you not being able to find what I pointed out, including the time and verbatim words. I'm done with you. Goodbye.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
What does this have to do with anything I wrote?

Other than you not being able to find what I pointed out, including the time and verbatim words. I'm done with you. Goodbye.

Nice inversion. I have just read all your messages on the topics you mention in their entirety. It was a waste of time because you always write to say nothing. A habit obviously.

On my previous post, I explained that Jordan Gavin was not at all underestimated or forgotten. I explained to you why we talked little about him and why we talked a lot about Aito Iguchi 5 years ago.

Al48

Apr 23, 2020
I never get people mentioning elite prospects page views. You all realize many parents and/or advisors manipulate this? It’s not a difficult thing to do.

edit: and I’m not saying that’s the case here, but it is definitely a thing

Reactions: BigHitter67

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Always good to see another local BC kid doing well. As far as I know he's a bit of a man-child, he's already 5'11 at 14. Has a good shot from the small footage that's there.

Delivery Man

Jun 6, 2019
Probably does need to get talked about a little more given his numbers are behind really just Bedard and Savoie for the CSSHL. Also a late bday which makes it more impressive. The 2006 west group is awesome at the top though though along with Berkley Catton and Macklin Celebrini.

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
Probably does need to get talked about a little more given his numbers are behind really just Bedard and Savoie for the CSSHL. Also a late bday which makes it more impressive. The 2006 west group is awesome at the top though though along with Berkley Catton and Macklin Celebrini.
Don't much about him personally, but clicking the ep link tells me he's not playing in a league Bedard ever played in. I didn't even realize csshl had a u17. Bedard played u18, which is the main midget prep league.
Here's a list of the top u16 year old seasons in the u18 league:
Elite Prospects - CSSHL U18 Stats All-time season

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Gavin already got promoted to the U18 and had 2PTS in his first game.

Also was WHL Cup game MVP today. 2 Goals in a 5-1 win for Team BC vs Team SK.

Reactions: I am toxic

I am toxic

Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Gavin already got promoted to the U18 and had 2PTS in his first game.

Also was WHL Cup game MVP today. 2 Goals in a 5-1 win for Team BC vs Team SK.

I suspect this thread is going to get a lot longer.

On a side note, good to see Alex Conventry getting a couple assists on D in a couple games with BWC also as an affiliate, and Tomas getting a helper in the same game along with Gavin. Those two used to light up my kid in net at the PSS out at Planet Ice.

Reactions: Dominance

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
Anyone know why Gavin, Marques, Mrsic et al are playing with the U-17 Delta team instead of U-18?

They are making a mockery of the U-17 league. Almost seems like a bit of a waste of a year for them not being challenged.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know why Gavin, Marques, Mrsic et al are playing with the U-17 Delta team instead of U-18?

They are making a mockery of the U-17 league. Almost seems like a bit of a waste of a year for them not being challenged.

I think part of the reason is the cost players play to be on the team and if the hotshots all played up alot, some of the U18 parents might talk about what a waste of money it was ect....

Program Fees – Delta Hockey Academy

Reactions: Dominance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad