C Shane Wright (2022, 4th, SEA) Part 4

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
And I am telling you based on his playoff run. I am not making him out to be the next savior over here; I am saying that his defense was not a negative for the team. But then again, I generally don't dwell too much on expectations before the draft. As long as I am seeing steady improvement in a player his age, I am good.

We'll see next year.

And for the record, I'm completely neutral on this player and my viewpoint has nothing to do with pre-draft anything. He's just a player I happened to see quite a bit of this year.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
I mean, it's obviously going to improve and will improve. But it's coming from a place of 'really, really bad'.
Saw him live during the gold-medal game of the world junior tournament in Halifax. His defensive game (in terms of both reads and effort) was excellent.

I'm sure he had some adjustments to make as a first-year pro, but I expect he'll be a centre in the NHL.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad