C Felix Nilsson - Rögle BK, J20 Nationell (2023, 43rd, NSH)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Shocked there wasn’t a thread on him yet - he projects as one of the top players out of Sweden for 2023 and has only gotten better and better over time. Smart player who seems to always be in the right place at the right time. He already has had a strong start at the J20 level and look for him to play a few games in the SHL this year.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Rogle is producing some good young centers between Kasper, this kid, and Zether.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Why do you say that?

(Just from the Nashville perspective, I'm wondering why they loved him so much to trade up 3 spots)
Good to great in all facets of the game. Good shooter, good hands, great passing, good physicality. He's just a very solid hockey player. I came away impressed watching him every time at the J20 level. Willander had a little higher upside on his team, but Nilsson drove the bus there. Really solid bet to play in an NHL capacity IMO, but I'm not predicting like 60+ point guy or anything.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
On the plus side, he is playing fairly regularly - albeit in fourth line minutes - with Rogle's men's team.

At the same time, he was not part of Sweden's silver medal team in Gothenburg.

Any news on how he's progressing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad