C Devin Shore (2012, 61st, DAL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
(didn't find Devin Shore specific thread for OJHL Whitby product bound for Univ of Maine; with outside chance he suits up for Barrie COlts of OHL)

Here's an in depth profile of the draft day wild card by Ross Bonander for The Next Ones series:

Devin Shore — THW Close-Up:

Date of birth: 19 July 1994
Place of birth: Ajax, ON
Ht: 6′ 0″ Wt: 190 lbs
Shoots: Left
Position: Center
NHL Entry Draft Eligibility: 1st time eligible 2012

http://thehockeywriters.com/devin-shore-the-next-ones-nhl-2012-draft-prospect-profile/

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Wouldn't mind him at 43 for Dallas unless Jankowski somehow falls.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
I'm from Ajax and have seen him play a couple times, but not in the last year or so. I've heard he's very good and the Whitby Fury market the crap out of him. Everything I hear about him is very positive. He has good work ethic, is apparently very intelligent (marks in 90's), etc.

Wish the best for him.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Here's an article on him from today...Ajax's Devin Shore splits NHL draft plans in two:
Shore is coming off a fantastic campaign with the Fury, having led them in playoff scoring with 32 points in 23 games after a regular season in which he scored 29 goals and 58 points in just 41 games. On many nights Shore was a force at both ends of the ice and, more often than not, the most dangerous player on either team.

His body of work didn't go unnoticed either, evidenced by the fact he played for Team Canada East at the World Junior A challenge last fall and finished up the season with a couple OJHL awards, one being rookie of the year honours.

Now Shore, who will embark on his freshmen season at the University of Maine in the fall, is looking ahead with nothing but excitement for what the future holds.

Zoidberg01

Jul 8, 2013
Devin Shore

He seems like an underrated prospect to me. He has looked dominant in the NCAA on a team that has little to no talent around him. What is his ceiling? I think he could potentially develop into a solid play-making no 2 center.

RoR21

May 24, 2011
He's the most dynamic Shore, he lacks the defensive game and faceoff ability Drew and Quentin have. They were all built for college hockey, I would like to see Devin's game at the NHL level and I think he could be a 2nd line C but will have to work hard for that. Most likely plays in the NHL as a winger

Daneurism

Nov 13, 2010
Devin Shore is related to Drew and Quentin? Can't find anything online to back that up. Anyone have any concrete info?

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Devin Shore is related to Drew and Quentin? Can't find anything online to back that up. Anyone have any concrete info?

The three American Shore brothers are Drew (FLA), Nick (LA) and Quentin (OTT) LINK

Devin is Canadian, doesn't have hockey playing close relatives. LINK

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
The three American Shore brothers are Drew (FLA), Nick (LA) and Quentin (OTT) LINK

Devin is Canadian, doesn't have hockey playing close relatives. LINK
Actually, Devin has a brother (Trent) that plays defense for The Hill Academy.

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Are you sure that's a brother? Devin's Maine bio only mentions one brother and that's Darin, who plays for Ajax Knights AA.
I forgot his brother's name and just knew he was a bigger kid than Devin.
Trent is pretty good in his own right and he came from the area as Devin and went to the same school, so I just connected the two.
I figure they're probably related somehow, though.

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
Shore was just called up to Dallas after scoring 8 goals, 3 assists in 9 games for Texas. Could be in the lineup in Toronto tomorrow!

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
Shore was just called up to Dallas after scoring 8 goals, 3 assists in 9 games for Texas. Could be in the lineup in Toronto tomorrow!

It's cool to see both him and Ben Hutton transition so well after having down years as juniors at Maine. Just goes to show again that points mean nothing.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
It's cool to see both him and Ben Hutton transition so well after having down years as juniors at Maine. Just goes to show again that points mean nothing.

It goes to show that Maine was a steaming pile of **** last year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad