Burrows with buttend on Demelo (upd: fined $5,000)

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
His hand kind of opened as it hit demelo's face, that's where the stick got him. So it would have been worse if it was a clear butt end but the butt end did get him pretty good.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The timing of this makes me think they waited until the Sharks played to see if Demelo was in the line up or not before determining punishment.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Gutless play by a gutless coward of a player.

Agreed. As a fan of the Canucks since their inception I don't think there is a Canuck player that I despised more than Burrows and now that he is not scoring anymore he is 100% detriment. His history of despicable behavior speaks for itself and while I admire his work ethic and his long struggle to make the NHL (and his timely goals way back when) I simply can't root for a guy who has his list of bad behavior, much of which redefines cretinism. The guy's a germ. I feel so bad for my hockey pals who are Sens fans for foisting this bag of human garbage upon them and stealing what looks to be a good prospect from them.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
The fine was too much he clearly didnt intend to do it. O well $5000 aint much for him and at least no suspension. Rightfully

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Agreed. As a fan of the Canucks since their inception I don't think there is a Canuck player that I despised more than Burrows and now that he is not scoring anymore he is 100% detriment. His history of despicable behavior speaks for itself and while I admire his work ethic and his long struggle to make the NHL (and his timely goals way back when) I simply can't root for a guy who has his list of bad behavior, much of which redefines cretinism. The guy's a germ. I feel so bad for my hockey pals who are Sens fans for foisting this bag of human garbage upon them and stealing what looks to be a good prospect from them.

I'm pretty sure he recycles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad