GDT: Buffalo @ Montreal - 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HABitual Fan

May 22, 2007
This line-up looks like a thanks for coming to all the junior players. With the exception of Hudon who is not playing. I look for all the ones starting tonight to be sent back to their teams on Monday, which is the right thing to do for their development.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
BUNYzrYCcAAGbaf.jpg:large

Sorry, but Comic Sans? Really? :shakehead

Oct 22, 2012
Throw a few more pros on your lineup why don't ya Buffalo, should be fun watching our prospects run them over.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Excited to see prust-reway-collberg, and the EGG line too of course. Anyone knows if there is gonna be a live stream on the internet somewhere

Freezerburn

Mar 20, 2003
Buffalo has quite a few more NHL players in their line up. ****.

Not all of those players will be dressed, this was just posted by the Sabres twitter feed:

Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 13m

Lines skating now at morning skate: Ott-Grigorenko-Leino. Girgensons-Larsson-Stafford. Adam-Porter-Flynn. Gillies-McCormick-Kaleta. #Sabres

Defensive pairings: Tallinder-Pysyk. Weber-Ristolainen. Zadorov-McBain. #Sabres

Goalies: @JEnroth125 and @MattHackett31. #Sabres

Dada

May 12, 2012
The buffalo prospects could put up a show, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Zadorov, Bailey, Ristolainen, Armia

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
probably a good thing they separated price and fucale. last thing we need is another goalie controversy.

looking forward to fucale playing tonight. was hoping leblanc would be there, but I'm guessing him and thomas will get a few shifts by pleks and bourque, and pacioretty and dd.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Some of the prospects we playing may get cut soon anyway so thats why they are gonna play :)

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
It's TODAY! IT'S BACK BABY!!!

I didn't missed it. Not at all sir. :sarcasm:

So.. let's accept submission for Habs Board Bingo:

- Price is a Bust
- Galchenyuk is God
- Subban tries to do too much

what else?

Moen is useless won't stick up for his mates
DD and his albatross contract are going to kill this team.
What the hell is MT doing he sucks as a coach.
Boullion SUCKS too small and useless.

These are without looking at the rest of the posts lol.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Wow that's a lot of prospects but a lot of them I'm eager to finally see in action : Nygren, Nystrom, Andrighetto, Reway, Collberg, McCarron, Fucale.

This will be a fast paced game, should be fun. We're icing a team full of small and speedy forwards against Buffalo but the Sabres's lineup seems to be a lot tougher than our. Good thing we're icing have Prust, Tinordi and McCarron as well.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Are you guys dressing enough "veterans" with that lineup? Eyeballing it, I only see five of the required eight in Eller, Prust, McCarron, Drewiske and Budaj. Maybe there's some other rule that qualifies Diaz, Galchenyuk, Gallagher, etc? Conversely, Buffalo has 13 "veterans" dressed. Their other seven players each have AHL experience, with six of those seven having played at least one NHL game last season. That is quite an experience gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad