Proposal: Buffalo/Chicago

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RefsIdeas

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Sabres fan here but it's not even close from a Blackhawks perspective. They're going to have a rebuild, Reichel is a recent first round pick whos 19 and showing a lot of promise. Makes no sense to move him, especially for an under-performing defenseman.

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
It's 2022 you should go both ways. You should drink alone and drink with people.
Y'know, you're right. I'm gonna get right up, clear out all these vodka and Clamato bottles, get in my car and head to the bar and drink with some people. Thanks for the advice. Siri? Where are my car keys? Where are my pants? Holy shit this thing's still taking dictation. Heh. How do you make it stop

Reactions: Chainshot

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Murphy would make more sense. If we're trade Jokiharju we should return top 4 RD.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
While I like Reichel, that’d be a no. That would leave the Sabres find 2 or 3 RHD that can play at the NHL level (3 that can actually play the right side regardless of handedness), and Chicago doesn’t need to give up a young C/LW, especially seeing they’ve lost two 1st rounders with the Columbus trade.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad