Post-Game Talk: Buf @ The Champs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
No top line Willy and Burky is in?

jck.gif

Reactions: Corby78

Jun 15, 2007
OBO is slow as hell. VKW is faster than their brains. Switch it up please.

DSP is unscratchable it seems. I guess Lewington in tomorrow against the slower Sens.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
The logic in keeping Kuzy-Wilson together is Kuzy benefits the most from the room Wilson creates

Reactions: funruiner

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Same benefit for Backstrom & Ovi.

Looks like all the speed is overloaded one line 2 but what the hell do I know. I'm only here for moral support.
Ovy shoots through guys and Backstrom holds on to puck better through contact

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I'm interested to see if they return to the SCF lines at some point. Seems to me success was had.

Ovie Kuz Wilson
Vrana Backstrom Oshie

Reactions: Corby78

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Glad we’re shiffling around the lines a bit. It keeps players on their toes and options open.

Also, glad to see Bura back.

funruiner

Dec 20, 2018
Ontario
Lines look good. Glad to see Bura in the action. Hoping this lineup looks similar tomorrow (going to see the game in Ottawa).

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
I'm interested to see if they return to the SCF lines at some point. Seems to me success was had.

Ovie Kuz Wilson
Vrana Backstrom Oshie

if this team gets eliminated while not playing okw.. i am calling for the head of reirden. i understand the lineup mix in the long regular season though.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
I keep harping on a very unsustainable situation that's created by carrying around 2 extra forwards, neither of whom is AHL/insurance kind of player.

If I said two games ago that we should scratch 2/3 of Jaskin-Dowd-Boyd line, people would been outraged. Yet, here we are.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Wish they had Bura at RW and Conno at LW, but otherwise I'm okay with it. Burt and Stephenson need to get some games to stay fresh. I have no issue with Stephenson as a typical healthy scratch.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The logic in keeping Kuzy-Wilson together is Kuzy benefits the most from the room Wilson creates

I am pretty sure that keeping Kuzy and Wilson together is all about keeping Oshie and Backstrom together for defense and Ov and Backstrom together for offense

I think 92 and 43 are just riding that out

Reactions: chilimac

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I keep harping on a very unsustainable situation that's created by carrying around 2 extra forwards, neither of whom is AHL/insurance kind of player.

If I said two games ago that we should scratch 2/3 of Jaskin-Dowd-Boyd line, people would been outraged. Yet, here we are.

I believe the phrase we are all scratching our heads about it "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".... This applies to the 4th line that was buzzing until being tinkered with. It does not apply to the power play, which is the only possible motivation for tinkering with said, not broken 4th line.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I believe the phrase we are all scratching our heads about it "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".... This applies to the 4th line that was buzzing until being tinkered with. It does not apply to the power play, which is the only possible motivation for tinkering with said, not broken 4th line.
I thought it was the 3rd line that needed fixing.

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
I prefer Backstrom with Ovie.

well... its hard to argue against okw if u saw the cuprun. let wilson free on the forcheck and with the scoring ability of kuzy and ovi (which backs cant offer) the line is always 1-2 passes away from a high scoring chance.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
well... its hard to argue against okw if u saw the cuprun. let wilson free on the forcheck and with the scoring ability of kuzy and ovi (which backs cant offer) the line is always 1-2 passes away from a high scoring chance.
Backstrom is more consistent than Kuzy is. When Kuzy is off his game he tends to force passes that aren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad