Confirmed with Link: Bryan Little 1 day contract to be honored vs pens Oct 20

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
I am :sarcasm:

There was plenty of hate directed towards Little by our Finnish friends during Laine's time here
Avgard Hockey Professor certainly took the cake in that department, I’m glad not all of Finland or Thunder Bay followed him off the ledge in that regard..
‘Might have been a lemming thing going on there..

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
In 2018, I bought a Bryan Little game used hockey stick from the Bell MTS Jets Store.

It might be sacrilege, but "Old Faithful" has been good to me over my 6 years in Beer League.

During that time, I've amassed a respectable 12 Goals, 23 Assists and 725 Penalty Minutes in that time frame, and I owe it all to Bryan.

Pro-Tip For Anyone on a Budget:
I highly recommend buying used equipment from the Jets Store.

The Bauer Nexus stick would have run me $399.00 at Royal Sports, but for some reason an NHL Game Used stick only cost $169.00 at the Jets store.

Just stay away from the Jock straps, especially Evander Kanes ;)

Last edited:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
This is great news.

Lots of criticism when he played about his size and later for "not being a true 2C" when Laine showed up.

I remember quite a bit of criticism in the first season or two that he wasn't a true 1C also.

All through there seemed to be some fans who thought he was good but just not quite good enough. But I think many who doubted him initially came around once they got to know him better.

Reactions: Buffdog

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I remember quite a bit of criticism in the first season or two that he wasn't a true 1C also.

All through there seemed to be some fans who thought he was good but just not quite good enough. But I think many who doubted him initially came around once they got to know him better.
Bryan Little was always able to get more done on the ice than a guy with his size and skill-set ought to have. Incredible work ethic and hockey sense

Wasn't big, wasn't super fast, didn't have a cannon of a shot. I'm hoping Yager turns into a version of him (I think Yager may have a better shot/release)

Reactions: macmaroon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad