Post-Game Talk: Bruins vs Penguins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Let me get this right...fans are pissed when the Bruins lose..now they're pissed that the Bruins WON a game? Am I reading this correctly??

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Finally got to watch a game for te first time in a little while and it was a gem. Solid game by the b's

RaskIsABrickWall

Jun 8, 2013
Shrewsbury
Let me get this right...fans are pissed when the Bruins lose..now they're pissed that the Bruins WON a game? Am I reading this correctly??

I was at the point where i don't care if they win or lose anymore. Changes NEED to be made ASAP..i just figure if they lose say 2 in a row again by a lot..those changes will be made...that's all

But i am glad they beat those pukes. But before the game i gave them 5% chance to win. i was wrong

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Didn't really deserve to win, but thank God we did. Rask incredible.

Sadly management will continue sitting back and evaluating so long as we squeak out some W's. Chia should be gone before Claude. Fire Chia, give Claude until the end of the season to see if he can get us into the playoffs.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Anytime, anyhow they beat Syd and company is a great night.

If we can start to see tonight's Lucic on a consistent basis, this team can go on a roll.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
IFWT_Milan-Lucic-11.png

i

Daniel-Paille-Headshot.png

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
you think this team as constructed is good enough to win the cup? because it is far from it. for there to be big changes, changes big enough to be competitive again, the team needs to keep losing. that said, this team blows, got outplayed bigtime, so its just a matter of time til they lose a bunch in a row again. not worried.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Didn't even think of that. That's a potential for deadliness and it balances that third line. I almost felt bad for Soderberg tonight because he had zero offensive help once Loui went down. No slight to Kells or Campbell, but they don't mesh well at all with what Sods tries to do.
I only saw the 3rd period as I was in class til 9:30 so I had limited viewing of Soda tonight. I will say that Campbell and Kelly are a bit redundant plus 3 centers on a line and Soup can't play wing to save his life.

From what I did see, they looked good defensively so I'll take that.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Still can't believe we won. Woohoo!

Thank you Tuukka! The idiots in front of you finally got you your two points!

And I gotta say, I was impressed with both Clode and Lucic tonight. Clode's coaching decisions tonight won us the game. Good on you. Lucic finally showed up. Not going to change my opinion on him based on one game, but I appreciate his effort tonight.

Definitely a very lucky win, but we've been on the screwy end of those a million times. Hockey gods did us a favor and I'm grateful. Or maybe it was Clodefish.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Clode changing up the lines AGAIN and shortening the bench, plus a great effort from tuukka won us that game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad