Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals/Rumours '17 - '18 II (post 'em here)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I propose a good trade for two teams ( Edmonton oilers Boston bruins )

Trade Sponner 2,825 millions rfa Debrusk 0.825 millions for 3 years and Celharick 0,792 for 2 years next years the Mcdavid contrat 15.000 millions so you have to lower the salary mass

Milan Lucic 6.000 millions for 5 years a real Bruins and Ryan Storme 3.000 millions rfa better player than his record indicates

Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak
Lucic Kreci Borjk
Heinen Storme Backes
Schaller Kuraly Nash ( Acciari )

Stewart play ( Wilson Reaves Martin )

Lucic now is better a Debrusk Storme better player center a Sponner or Nash

Trade : Dump salary 75 % 3 900 ( 3.125 ) Belesky 3.125 m and Vatrano 0.842 for Stewart ( Minnesota Wild ) 1.100 M

Salary Lucic 6000
Storme 3000
Stewart 1100 Total 10.100 ------- Belesky 3.125 Spooner 2.825 debrusk 0.825
Celharick 0.792 Vatrano 0.842 Total 8.409

10 100 ----- 8.409 = 1.691 Boston Bruins space cap is ok 1 .837

Chara Mcavoy Krug Carlo Grzelcky Miller ( McQuaid )

prospect Donato, Seneyshyn, J f K . Czarnik ,

Good luck to the play off

Good work. You always manage to top your previous proposals with an even worse one.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
The Bruins should be calling the Canucks to acquire that other top 4 defenseman they covet. Alex Edler in a deal surrounding Krug . They make around the same amount. Edler for less yrs and has a NMC but He'd more than Likely waive it to go to the Bruins and have a chance to win the cup.

He's exactly the d-man Sweeney is looking for A top 4 defensive defenseman who can skate and has a great outlet pass. He would really round out the Bruins top 4 McAvoy, Chara and Carlo Edler would be Scary good you round that out with Miller and Grizz. You'd have the Top d in the league!

Reactions: ORR2Sanderson2ORR

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
The Bruins should be calling the Canucks to acquire that other top 4 defenseman they covet. Alex Edler in a deal surrounding Krug . They make around the same amount. Edler for less yrs and has a NMC but He'd more than Likely waive it to go to the Bruins and have a chance to win the cup.

He's exactly the d-man Sweeney is looking for A top 4 defensive defenseman who can skate and has a great outlet pass. He would really round out the Bruins top 4 McAvoy, Chara and Carlo Edler would be Scary good you round that out with Miller and Grizz. You'd have the Top d in the league!

Edler is not better than Krug.

I do like Edler and think he'd help solidify the D pairings. I'd offer Spooner for Edler.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I love Quaider but he does not beat up Stewart in a fight........best case scenario a draw/slight edge.
He would kick his ass - I'm a 100 % technique guy and Stewart's is meh at best plus McQuaid fights to hurt and Stewart fights like he plays like he has a dump in his pants

Chris Stewart is like a musician that had a hit 10 years ago and is living off it.

My pick for the most overrated player in the past decade who for whatever reason pissed away a potential very good career.

He packed it in and he fights like he plays.

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
He would kick his ass - I'm a 100 % technique guy and Stewart's is meh at best plus McQuaid fights to hurt and Stewart fights like he plays like he has a dump in his pants

Chris Stewart is like a musician that had a hit 10 years ago and is living off it.

My pick for the most overrated player in the past decade who for whatever reason pissed away a potential very good career.

He packed it in and he fights like he plays.

:laugh:

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I'm not sure why a lot of people think Carlo is in for some massive deal when his ELC expires.

Someone is going to have to do some real convincing before I believe that it will come in at more than $3 to $3.25 million.

based on this year you are probably correct dom. but based on last year I wonder? and neither you nor I can predict what next year will bring

I look at other second term deals by players with similar pedigree. would we say jonan brodin is what we hope carlo will be? or Oscar klefbom? I can go on with other examples

second term dmen that haven't shown a lot of offense but have played 20-21 mins of icetime have been signing in that 4 million dollar range all around the nhl

of course term will have an influence on the dollars. shorter deals don't get paid as high. but if we want to get carlo on a 6 year deal I think the market is closer to 4+ than it is to 3+

some people might call these deals for guys like brodin and klefbom to be a bargain. but I'm not sure. 4 mill for second pair dmen or 5 mill like we pay krug... it all feels high to me. I worry

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
I'm not sure why a lot of people think Carlo is in for some massive deal when his ELC expires.

Someone is going to have to do some real convincing before I believe that it will come in at more than $3 to $3.25 million.

I think he would use the following comps. If the Bruins want the long extension of course. If not, which I think they may not, I agree with you 100%. I could see a couple years at 2.5 per.

Brett Pesce 6/4.025 per
Mike Matheson 8/4.875 per

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Edler is not better than Krug.

I do like Edler and think he'd help solidify the D pairings. I'd offer Spooner for Edler.

Spooner for Edler. Benning would quickly ask Sweeney what he had in his Coffee this morning.

Spooner is going to be an RFA at seasons end and just doesn't have the pedigree to bring in someone the caliber of Edler.

Reactions: TCB

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Spooner for Edler. Benning would quickly ask Sweeney what he had in his Coffee this morning.

Spooner is going to be an RFA at seasons end and just doesn't have the pedigree to bring in someone the caliber of Edler.
Agree. Also I would prefer a top four RHD. It would take a lot more than Spooner to bring that off.

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
Not sure why everyone is so quick to start acquiring any players. Team has finally bought in to the "no passengers" mentality. I just hope morale doesn't go down if we make a trade

Reactions: Estlin

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Not sure why everyone is so quick to start acquiring any players. Team has finally bought in to the "no passengers" mentality. I just hope morale doesn't go down if we make a trade

Why would it? These players do realize that trades apart of the business. They seem like a mentally stable bunch. I don't think they'd lose morale for a trade, especially if it helps the team. They'll realize that it makes them better.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
My reading of these comments is that we're not looking for a trade to shake things up. But, rather adding a veteran who can fit in and augment the roster as the post season approaches.

Reactions: Strafer

don

Aug 31, 2002
Nashua, NH
If I'm trading with Vancouver, I'm going after Hutton. With the CAP situation as it sits, if Krug goes the other way someone else will have to come our way; about 3 million worth. Gagner or Vanek could do the trick. Neither has an NTC/NMC and were former 1st round picks. We would probably have to add a pick or a high prospect.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
If I'm trading with Vancouver, I'm going after Hutton. With the CAP situation as it sits, if Krug goes the other way someone else will have to come our way; about 3 million worth. Gagner or Vanek could do the trick. Neither has an NTC/NMC and were former 1st round picks. We would probably have to add a pick or a high prospect.

Just curious if you'll ever propose a trade for a player and not include Krug in it? Also, how is Hutton, who I do like, is better than Krug?

Last edited:

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Edler would be a huge addition. Cost would be great, but the backend would be as solid as anyone 1 though 6.

Chara-McAvoy
Edler-Carlo
Krug-Miller

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
I really don't see the point in messing with defence right now. Chara is still here. Who knows how long he'll last. Chelios played untill he was 48. Krug and Gryz have shown to be excellent defencemen for now. Behind them is an absolute traffic jam of LD prospects that are close to NHL readiness. RD looks damn good as well with McAvoy, Carlo, Miller and McQuaid as an extra guy.

I just don't see the point of guys like Edler, Hjalmarsson or Ben Hutton(???). There's no guarantee that they will do any better job than the current guys and they also are old and on expiring contracts. Or they are Ben Hutton, who is barely a bottom pairing defenceman on one of the worst D groups in the league. If we aren't talking about Ekman-Larsson type investment to replace Chara as a long term #1 LD, it just seems tinkering for the sake of tinkering. Also, if they want to got that route, OEL becomes UFA after next season.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014

I agree with this. He just don't have the point total or the dominating game like Parayko.

What do you expect the term to be on a $3-3.25 million deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad