Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I'm not sure this team can afford Hanifin moving forward. You certainly Can't have Hanifin, McElroy, and Carlo on the RH side in 3 years when all are on big boy contracts for a combined 18 million or so

I wouldn't worry too much about the cap.

The $200 million deal with MGM yesterday adds $100 million to the players share of Hockey Related Revenue. And that goes directly to the cap. And as Bettman stated yesterday, the deal with MGM is not exclusive, so there could be other deals signed.

Not to mention they are in negotiations with ESPN for Wednesday night hockey as well as an extension with NBC. More added HRR that will directly influence the cap.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if we have a $90 million cap in 2 short years.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Another few guys who I think can be an upgrade...

Boone Jenner at 3rd line Center
Smith-Pelley at 4th line Wing
Boone Jenner would be a great addition. I mentioned him earlier in this thread and was shot down.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I wouldn't worry too much about the cap.

The $200 million deal with MGM yesterday adds $100 million to the players share of Hockey Related Revenue. And that goes directly to the cap. And as Bettman stated yesterday, the deal with MGM is not exclusive, so there could be other deals signed.

Not to mention they are in negotiations with ESPN for Wednesday night hockey as well as an extension with NBC. More added HRR that will directly influence the cap.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if we have a $90 million cap in 2 short years.

Man you are just full of good news today! Great stuff Dom

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Thanks for the info. If he’s not a C, not really interested.

I know that you weren't answering me but just to add to the conversation:
Wish I knew more about what/where Dallas' shortcomings are. I'm also going by just the tweet by Mike Heika and absolutely no actual time viewing his game. What are his hits per game etc? He's a RHSW/C, and has size, beyond that who knows? Maybe he just needs a change of scenery?

BruinsNetwork

The Bruins have some holes, but they’re off to a much better start than last year and it isn’t even November yet. Let’s see where they are in a month before we start suggesting half the roster be sent to Mars.

Last edited by a moderator:

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
One thing I will say about Grizz and Krug, and I do like them both, is that while the PP has looked good at times mainly because of 63-37-88, I don't think Grizz is a PP guy. Krug raises the level of the PP to a whole other dimension. I just can't see Grizz bringing 20% of what Krug brings on the PP.
I’m glad someone finally sees this. Krug is a huge part of their offense. You trade him and the team is less effective, as we see now. Playoff Krug was over used. I’ll go as far to say that This should be Charas last year. He looks cooked to me. He contributes to the difference in their play this year along with injuries. The defense isn’t skating the puck out like last year. They’re cycling the puck again.

Reactions: Strafer

robert cormier

Oct 29, 2018
Boston bruins players analyse: Marchand + good players high ability -bad penality 8.5 Bergeron+ good centerman two way players leader -? 8.5 Pastrank +fast players iq players good scorer - PP shot almays same position chance the plays 8.5

DeBrusk good skater good shot good worker - no chemistery with kreci 7.2 kreci good centerman playmaker - slow, no hit , 7.2 Heinen good skater IQ hockey good - no hit shot not enought 7

Nordstrom good skate worker good PK 6.5 kuraly good skate good work PK ok 6.5

Donato Bjork same players Bjork best skater that Donato 6 Backes old good players always hurt 6.5 pay too much.

Acciari and Wagner
disappointing 5

My proposal Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak Trade : Donato +Bjork vs Jesse Puljujarvi
Heinen Kreci Kovar
DeBrusk Backes Puljujarvi Trade : Kampfer Wagner Grzelcyk vs Ritchie
Nordstrom Kuraly Ritchie

and Carrick

Chara Carlo marchand bergeron pastrnak
Krug McAvoy heinen kreci kovar
Moore Miller DeBrusk Backes or Frederic Puljujarvi
Lauzon Carrick Nordstrom Kuraly Ritchie

sorry my trade with dallas Kampfer wagner Grzelcyk vs ritchie and Carrick

Last edited:
Reactions: Strafer

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I’m glad someone finally sees this. Krug is a huge part of their offense. You trade him and the team is less effective, as we see now. Playoff Krug was over used. I’ll go as far to say that This should be Charas last year. He looks cooked to me. He contributes to the difference in their play this year along with injuries. The defense isn’t skating the puck out like last year. They’re cycling the puck again.

I think a lot of people see it.

There are situations where I would have Griz in ahead of Krug, but it doesn't pay enough dividends in my book. Krug is the only real PP QB on the roster until if/when McAvoy can fill that void. And even then, who will be your second unit QB if Krug isn't around? Krug/McAvoy manning the points over Griz/whoever? That's the difference between a mediocre PP and a top PP in the league.

Disagree about Chara. I don't think he's cooked at all. And I wouldn't be in the least surprised if he signs an extension,

I would hold off on buying a #37 jersey with a C on it.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Boston bruins players analyse: Marchand + good players high ability -bad penality 8.5 Bergeron+ good centerman two way players leader -? 8.5 Pastrank +fast players iq players good scorer - PP shot almays same position chance the plays 8.5

DeBrusk good skater good shot good worker - no chemistery with kreci 7.2 kreci good centerman playmaker - slow, no hit , 7.2 Heinen good skater IQ hockey good - no hit shot not enought 7

Nordstrom good skate worker good PK 6.5 kuraly good skate good work PK ok 6.5

Donato Bjork same players Bjork best skater that Donato 6 Backes old good players always hurt 6.5 pay too much.

Acciari and Wagner
disappointing 5

My proposal Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak Trade : Donato +Bjork vs Jesse Puljujarvi
Heinen Kreci Kovar
DeBrusk Backes Puljujarvi Trade : Kampfer Wagner Grzelcyk vs Ritchie
Nordstrom Kuraly Ritchie
Frederic
and Carrick

Chara Carlo marchand bergeron pastrnak
Krug McAvoy heinen kreci kovar
Moore Miller DeBrusk Backes or Frederic Puljujarvi
Lauzon Carrick Nordstrom Kuraly Ritchie

You lost me a bit, but it looks like you made two deals:

Donato and Bjork for Puljujarvi

Kampfer, Wagner, and Grizz for Ritchie (I assume you are talking about Brett).

Both deals are overpayment IMO.

JP has done nothing in the NHL to be worth two good prospects that have both played in the NHL.

Ritchie is a 4th liner that may or may not be an upgrade over Wagner, and you are adding Kampfer and Grizz to him. Kampfer is a serviceable 7th D and Grizz has some value.

Not sure why the B’s would do either of those deals?

Reactions: GlenFeatherstone

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
You lost me a bit, but it looks like you made two deals:

Donato and Bjork for Puljujarvi

Kampfer, Wagner, and Grizz for Ritchie (I assume you are talking about Brett).

Both deals are overpayment IMO.

JP has done nothing in the NHL to be worth two good prospects that have both played in the NHL.

Ritchie is a 4th liner that may or may not be an upgrade over Wagner, and you are adding Kampfer and Grizz to him. Kampfer is a serviceable 7th D and Grizz has some value.

Not sure why the B’s would do either of those deals?

Both deals are massive overpayments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad