Post-Game Talk: Bruins tame Wild 3-2 in O.T.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

iGetCarried*

Lucky to get 2 points. Outplayed most of the game.

Loui was good. Nice to see Krejci back.

Broken record: Kelly, Campbell, need to go.

jdz

May 22, 2013
This team has excellent goaltending.

Pity about the guys in front of them playing mediocre hockey right now.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Worst game they played in a while, but they won.....weird how it goes sometimes.

Svedberg is officially a good goaltender.

And as far as I am concerned, Bruins can only go up with Krejci in the lineup. Hope he continues to play.

Maybe a piece or two from a contender, but it's certainly a playoff team healthy that no team wants to play in the playoffs. Habs included.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
I got to watch the 2nd half of the game and I liked the effort tonight. I saw a team that looked energized and that played to win. Svedberg saved their butt a few times that's for sure.. I gotta say that it was a pretty entertaining game.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
David Krejčí was in beast mode tonight..:) Also Dennis Seidenberg and Chara both looked much better. I think Dennis is coming around and will be vintage Seidenberg very soon. :)

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Wow - I just wasn't that gaga over Sveddy this game. I was more on board with the Sveeddy train when he played in LA and kept them to 1 goal. Granted, today, he didn't make huge mistakes, and that triple save was amazing. But he also got saved by some really BAD goaltending on the other side of the ice.

And, not to continue my grumpy rampage, but anyone saying the Bruins are now in playoff position will be forced to eat a 10 pound bag of lollipops and gumdrops. We aren't. Florida has 3 games in hand; Washington has 2. Either one just needs a 60 minute tie to steal our spot.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
David Krejčí was in beast mode tonight..:) Also Dennis Seidenberg and Chara both looked much better. I think Dennis is coming around and will be vintage Seidenberg very soon. :)

I agree about Seidenberg,he is coming around,he seems to playing a safer game lately and it is paying off for him.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Wow - I just wasn't that gaga over Sveddy this game. I was more on board with the Sveeddy train when he played in LA and kept them to 1 goal. Granted, today, he didn't make huge mistakes, and that triple save was amazing. But he also got saved by some really BAD goaltending on the other side of the ice.

And, not to continue my grumpy rampage, but anyone saying the Bruins are now in playoff position will be forced to eat a 10 pound bag of lollipops and gumdrops. We aren't. Florida has 3 games in hand; Washington has 2. Either one just needs a 60 minute tie to steal our spot.

We will be in the playoffs,I am not concerned about either one of those teams.Come on Florida?

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC

the 2nd goal Sveddy let in was the flukiest fluke that ever fluking fluked. first goal was perfectly deflected by Seids, tough to fault him on that one too.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
IMAGINE... for one second. let's all take a trip on some hard stuff and really go WAY out there.

like, put on your seatbelts and try to handle this mind F*

ok.. here we go..

IMAGINE IF.. Zdeno Chara came back from a major knee injury and played to 90% of his prime ability

IMAGINE IF.. Dennis Seidenberg becomes 90% of the GERMAN HAMMER!

IMAGINE IF... David Krejci got back into prime form and started playing DK46 Hockey?!?! WHOA!!

IMAGINE IF.. They actually use Loui Loui as that "first line winger" that he's supposed to be.. no way!

IMAGINE IF.. Peter Chiarelli was able to get creative and add without subtracting in the near term for a nice compliment to the bottom six that ships out dead weight and brings the "heavy game".. OH MY!

Let's just say that Torey Krug's hand gets better, Beefcake McQuaid comes back

IMAGINE all the bruins playing in perfect harmony...

Blow it up.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
"@AmalieBenjamin: David Krejci: “I’m glad I got through. Safely I can say that I’ll play the next game

Very good news

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
"@AmalieBenjamin: David Krejci: “I’m glad I got through. Safely I can say that I’ll play the next game

Very good news

Very good news indeed.

DK brings a quiet confidence to the Bruins that I can't fully explain.

I hope he can stay healthy for the remainder of the season.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Everyone owes Svedberg a beer.

stockholm-fine-festival-beer-274.jpg

...and a swedish beer to boot!

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston

Very good news

sounds like typical "i don't care about the regular season Krejci"

DK is soft.. he won't play these games in pain..

which I suppose is kind of fine unless he shows up like he did last year in the playoffs

reap what you sew

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
sounds like typical "i don't care about the regular season Krejci"

DK is soft.. he won't play these games in pain..

which I suppose is kind of fine unless he shows up like he did last year in the playoffs

reap what you sew

Krejci isn't soft. He played the entire 08-09 season in pain (hip, needed surgery).

I only caught part of the game but it was nice seeing him back in the lineup, made a couple of smooth plays.

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
I'm still puzzled about the goal that was called off

I don't understand how. Backstrom had the puck under his pad. Kelly used his own leg/stick to push Backstrom's pad in. You cant do that. Now, if Kelly had freed the puck by batting at Backstrom's pad it might have counted. Really don't understand how so many people have a problem with the call.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
I don't understand how. Backstrom had the puck under his pad. Kelly used his own leg/stick to push Backstrom's pad in. You cant do that. Now, if Kelly had freed the puck by batting at Backstrom's pad it might have counted. Really don't understand how so many people have a problem with the call.

I believe Kelly was checked from behind but the replay I saw didn't show the puck frozen...

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Loui 4th on team in scoring.Trust me he not problem.Folks here should accept he will never give what Seguin could.Make him easier to like.Loui gets just over 4 million so not to bad either.There is worse on team in both departments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad