Post-Game Talk: Bruins suck bad and lose 5 - 2.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I'm quite sure that eventually the Bruins will go on a 3-game win-streak and most people around here will be back on the bandwagon again making posts about the threat the Bruins will be in the Playoffs and that they'll even find a way to beat the Canadiens if they face them. Because the Canadiens really suck and are just riding Price who's the only reason the Canadiens are where they are in the Standings. The Bruins are still a strong team, Lucic and Chara can bring another Cup to Boston.

Even when the team was playing well in January and before the All Star break I wanted the team improved and still didn't see them as a contender. Even during that win streak anybody watching the game could see the weaknesses and the role lucky breaks were playing.

This team isn't the Sabres but it isn't going to win a cup as constituted. Even with a three game win streak I think the team is in a crash course for just missing the playoffs or a first round exit (quick and embarrassing either a sweep or 4-1 series loss) because the team right now is too easy to expose-shoot they expose themselves just look at the awful mistakes from Seids, Dougie and Krug last night.

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH
I just thought I'd come in to say to the pom-pom-waving poster who decried the dissatisfaction some people had with the team as "bandwagon fans" (you know who you are): Stick those pom-poms right in your bum.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I just thought I'd come in to say to the pom-pom-waving poster who decried the dissatisfaction some people had with the team as "bandwagon fans" (you know who you are): Stick those pom-poms right in your bum.

Hey,you infracted me 4 years ago for a lot less!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad