Post-Game Talk: Bruins squeak by Habs 2-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I thought McQuaid played his best game so far this season. He looked solid out there tonight.

He had one shift there late where 3 times he turned puck over cause he was afraid to ice it.When they have ya hemmed and are putting huge pressure on sometimes better off icing it and taking a regroup if i might put it that way.

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
Good game guys once again showing how u are the class of the east always finding a way to win this time by goaltending rask was great and I hope mtl makes the playoffs to play u guys hopefully

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
yes...give more reason to absolutely loathe your very existence and that of your ancestors as well.:D

I have a good reason actually. The English and the French used to have colonial raids against each others. They would kidnap people like India and Pakistan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Deerfield. Our rivalry is deep. One of my ancestor was taken from that atrocity, to Québec. Anyway, just History hindsight. I'll leave you to your joy. Ciao.

ElkabombKid9

May 18, 2007
Boston
Go Ravens!

edit

Just pissed off. Enjoy it guys. Cya later.

All the habs board was talking about is how angry our board is...but within like 3 minutes the vibe over there totally shifted. I wanna say it was like..,. Really early 3rd period. Not sure what happened :sarcasm:

The Special K

Hoss MOFO, Hoss.
Sep 26, 2008
Canal Winchester, OH
I have a good reason actually. The English and the French used to have colonial raids against each others. They would kidnap people like India and Pakistan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Deerfield. Our rivalry is deep.

I know....it may not seem so, but I, like you am a Montrealer. St. Laurent actually. I learned all about that stuff in school.
I kow how deep the rivalry goes, but I have taught myself this sports zen ****. It allows me to enjoy the wins, but not get too low after a loss. It took me a while, but I eventually figured that I have no hand in sports outcomes....why let them affect my mood.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
All the habs board was talking about is how angry our board is...but within like 3 minutes the vibe over there totally shifted. I wanna say it was like..,. Really early 3rd period. Not sure what happened :sarcasm:

Yeah I'd rather not go there. Too much negativity. But congradulations, you guys played a fair game, a clean game. Congrats.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI

it was the funniest thing i read today. What was number 2 you ask?

When someone was talking about Price getting a shutout and boom. tie game and BOOM bruins up 2-1.
Everyone telling him to gtfo lmao

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
Rask was fantastic, I still can`t believe there were people who thought Bruins won`t get elite goaltending with him in net.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Ugly and undeserved win.
But I'll take it since I didn't expect us to win tonight.

Rask is a beast ...

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Rask was in the zone, and I love it when Krejci uses his magic hands to set people up or score goals.

Krejci is having a good season so far, and perhaps what Seguin needs is somebody more like Krejci right now to help set him up or play tic tac goal with.

I thought Spooner looked pretty good the few minutes he played-actually the all AHL line didn't do too badly-they didn't look too much like fish out of water and actually did some pretty nice forechecking.

Bone for your jar

Feb 2, 2011
Boston, Mass.
Humongous nights for: Rask, Julien, Seguin

More of the brilliance we've grown used to from Sexcji Krejci, Hamilton, Seguin

Chara had a Jekyll & Hyde performance. Thank God he got his act together by the 3rd.

Mtl is dangerous, no doubt.

It was beautiful to see the B's settle into their game in the third.

No point in dwelling on the PP right now. That way madness lies.

howaryuh

Mar 28, 2004
Guelph, Ontario
Rask stole the game, true, but nothing wrong with that.
Every good team needs their goalie to steal a game once in awhile.
I think the new 'rules' favour the habs with their speed, this could be bad news given the B's heavy game, won't be able to slow or wear them down as before.
Now I can say hockey is back, as much as I loathe the habs, these are the reg season games I really look forward to.

Bone for your jar

Feb 2, 2011
Boston, Mass.
Possibly the biggest thing to come out of that game is the new line combinations. I've often felt that this rivalry in particular pushes the B's to get better, and this is yet another instance of that.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Dougie was extra fiesty on the boards. Bourque looked real good. The AHL looked better than expected.

Tuukka Rask is my king. That is all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad