GDT: Bruins @ Senators | HOME OPENER HYPE! | Tue Oct 18th 2022, 7PM | TSN, RDS, TSN1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
e5HeV3K.png

Last edited:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
If they lose this one the system is broken.

Trotz on Line 1 please

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
3-0 Bruins coming off impressive wins against Washington, Florida and Arizona (all games they have scored 5 goals or more)....what could go wrong tonight against 0-2 Sens? :sarcasm:

Packed barn, all eyes on the Sens getting 2pts! LETS GO!

Reactions: K1900L

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Kelly not being scratched after his f*** up last game is pretty garbage. Doesn't send a message of accountability to the rest of the team especially the young guys.

Reactions: Hale The Villain

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Kelly not being scratched after his f*** up last game is pretty garbage. Doesn't send a message of accountability to the rest of the team especially the young guys.
I'm still unclear on what happened, the replay I saw just barely caught a collision away from the play, and I have zero clue what led up to it. Do he throw a check for no reason? Seems like there has to be more to it than that, even the biggest hot head isn't going to do that. Was he looking the other way and accidentally collide with the guy? Were they both jockeying for position and the Leafs player got outmuscled?

Kelly needs to be more aware of the time of the game and not give any potential reason for a penalty when there isn't enough time remaining to recover, so even if it was something you'd be ok with in the first period it's a problem there, but it feels like if the coach isn't pulling him out for that there must be more context that didn't show up in the broadcast.

Reactions: DrEasy and aragorn

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott

This is bananas.

Bruins likely would be looking for this exact matchup lmao.

The Kastelic line was matched up for much of the night against Matthews, and did a really good job tbh. Is it sustainable? I don't know. But it does enable the Stützle and Norris lines to go up against lesser competition, hypothetically making it easier for them to produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->