Post-Game Talk: Bruins need OT to beat Sabres

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Same people making the same calls last year and this year.

And it was just as subjective last year.

I'm not saying that it's a mark of improvement or decline, I'm saying the stat isn't reliable as it's 100% subjective.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
From my experience, I'd discourage mentioning the near-irrelevance of the hit statistic to my pal BNHL :naughty:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
They read. The players and their families.

I understand that and I'm sure they do, but his comments don't even make sense. At least around here, the success of the team has hinged on his return. What's with the "no one watches, no one cares if I play well" thing?

Just doesn't add up to me?

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Huh.

The funny thing is I don't even think we've gotten started on Krejci. Most of the talk has really been how much the B's are missing him.

15-20 games from now those comments will probably make sense :laugh:

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Poor krech, i think hes played well considering..setting up chances, his first few shifts on his first game back he set up like 2 solid chances going forward, whos ragging on him?

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Keep the source in mind, please.

It's a quote, so he said it. What would be interesting to know would be the context, rest of the answer, and what the question was that prompted that response.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
It's a quote, so he said it. What would be interesting to know would be the context, rest of the answer, and what the question was that prompted that response.

I would like to know that as well. IMO Krejci isn't a whiner but he certainly comes off like one here.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
And it was just as subjective last year.

I'm not saying that it's a mark of improvement or decline, I'm saying the stat isn't reliable as it's 100% subjective.

The constant is the scorers so if the same people are scoring, it would seem that the scorekeeping would be consistent. Whether you think they hit less or not,the same scorers say no.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
The constant is the scorers so if the same people are scoring, it would seem that the scorekeeping would be consistent. Whether you think they hit less or not,the same scorers say no.

Believe me,I've seen players throw hits and never get credit but rarely see credit for no hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad