Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose blah blah

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
wait, the series isn`t over??? You`d think that`s the case with some of the comments here I`ve been readin:sarcasm:;)

Facing adversity is all part of accomplishing anything worthwhile,let's hope our boys have more fight and tenacity in them than some of the posters on this board.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Didnt you hear? We're chokers.

Please stop giving up on this team.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
Regardless of whether Julien says it was without some special intent or not, I'd keep the two towers on defense apart from here on out.
Chara - Boychuck
Seidenburg - Krug
Ference - McQuaid

nitric

German Engineering
May 23, 2011
Rhode Island
Things already looking better today than last night. No supplemental discipline for Boychuk (rightfully so), that would be a freaking major loss. Bergy out of hospital, flying with the team, good news.

I am not even thinking about game 7 and I am sure the team isn't either. Game 6 can be theirs if they want it enough. I think they do it.

Let's go Bruins!!

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Before game 5 I said all the Bruins need to do is split in Chicago and win at home. Last I checked, that was still possible. I'll hold off on the crying until that scenario is no longer an option.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I still have faith that we come back.
GO BRUINS!!!

The way I look at it if you aren't willing to go through the hard times with the team then please don't bother returning if we can pull this out and what a victory it will be.The Bruins return from the grave and win two games when everyone thought they were dead.

Squirrell71

Offensive
Mar 24, 2011
Vermont
I think we can still do this if only they show up on time. We were dominating that 3rd period and anything can happen in OT.

We'll come out blazing tomorrow night and the fans will be crazy. Gotta get that first goal and step on their throats.

That being said, I love this team win or lose and as far as I'm concerned its been a great year. We're in the finals baby!!!!! Enjoy it

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
That big big issue the Bruins need to show up from start to finish . They must hit and forecheck the heck out of the hawks. Then they must get the game of his life from Rask. The bruins can very well force a game 7 or lose game 6. I guess it seeing what team wants it more Monday . I sure the injury list will be as big as a laundry list.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
When is the Chicago parade?

Next Saturday. :sarcasm:

But really still two games to be played and no telling what happens.

In confess to feeling a bit negative at the moment but I have see. This team pull out awesome games when under the gun.

I am also having a hard time with Bergy being injured-guy is a huge part of this team and I want him on the ice win or lose-not injured.

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
I have to believe the bruins don't want to see the hawks skate with the cup on their home ice. The team team has been tested before and will have to rely on that to win a game 6.

Xegiie

Oct 21, 2011
Czech republic
Im not so sure about B's winning next game, i was confident they can win game 5, but it really looks like exposed Chara, Bickel is in his head and on Chara all the time, lets have a math... Chara taking care of Bickell only thats 1 defender less with 2 offensive players left for Seidenberg which means you need your forwards help them, and that was the problem with pretty much all the goals they recieved...
Also noticed players were focusing on blocking shots rather than covering players.. all you need to do is watch 1st goal last game.
They need to adress this.
Also what i saw Chi is 1 line team last 2 games, we need special line to shut them down, then it will be very well playable since B's are deeper team...

and ye Jagr should look at his older videos of himself scoring, the goals won't happen if you keep shoting to goalie pads :/

Whiskey Sam

Puck Monkey
Oct 22, 2008
The Old Dominion
It's doable but not if they play half-assed for 40 minutes. They need to get back to playing defense like they've shown they're capable of playing this series. Cutting down the neutral zone turnovers and the ill-timed pinches would go a long way to eliminating the odd-man rushes Chicago has been capitalizing on. Offensively, our best players need to be our best players. Krejci and Marchand need to score. Seguin and Jagr need to score. Maybe the first line needs a spark like swapping Seguin with Horton, I don't know, but one good shift a game just isn't getting it done.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
If Bergeron can play they can win this series in 7. If he is shut down I don't have much faith in beating Chicago two straight. I think they can win game 6 without him, but if hes not back for game 7 I don't love our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad