Post-Game Talk: Bruins get Flamed 4-3 (Mod Warning Post 161)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Can someone please make avatars with Chiarelli's picture and 'The Evaluator' as the name like our playoff threads? Buyers/sellers whatever.

I cannot see anything that is remotely worth evaluating here.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
We need to start a game of who can predict the ****ed up way the Bruins will get scored on next.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
10841886_10205221045058402_1055122451363862183_o.jpg

Numb, just numb

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Can someone please make avatars with Chiarelli's picture and 'The Evaluator' as the name like our playoff threads? Buyers/sellers whatever.

I cannot see anything that is remotely worth evaluating here.

the little tagline in my avvy more or less means "evaluate forever" (had to fudge a bit to get under the character limit)

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Other than that freakish crazy OT goal, Rask played great. How can anyone blame him?

Team blew a 3-0 lead and failed to score on a 4-min PP that would have put the game away.

The Last Baron*

I can't wait for Chiarelli to get fired so that this board can be spared the repetitive "evaluating" jokes*.

*Called them jokes for lack of a better term. Worse than Carlos Mencia one lines.

Edit: I'm not defending Chiarelli at all, but the "evaluating" meme is a couple of years past its prime at the moment. I'm dying for new Chia jokes.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Was Soderberg going to at least try to stop the rush at the line? That was some weak stuff from him.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Other than that freakish crazy OT goal, Rask played great. How can anyone blame him?

Team blew a 3-0 lead and failed to score on a 4-min PP that would have put the game away.

Because he single-handedly lost the game in OT? Poor play by the team in the second half of the game aside, they could still have won that game. Rask completely blew it.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Blow this team up.

Do not give away the kids.
Spooner needs a chance.

Buh-bye vets it's tank time. We have no choice.

Get used to it, we suck.

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
Because he single-handedly lost the game in OT? Poor play by the team in the second half of the game aside, they could still have won that game. Rask completely blew it.

This is a bottom 5 defense, one of the worst in the league. We are in the lottery and hoping for a full fledged tank without Rask.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Clode is kidding himself if he thinks they played well. They blew a 3 goal lead and failed to show up for most of the second period YET AGAIN, and the third.

They had CGY dead to rights and blew it.

Sick of this ****ing passive "awww shucks well we tried" attitude of this team this season.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA

Are you ****ing serious?? Rask didn't blow that game. The team went into a ******* turtle after they scored that 3rd goal. The defense **** their pants. Bartkowski was so out of position it wasn't funny on the second goal. The 3rd goal nobody moved the damn guy out of the crease for the redirect. Rask was square to that shot all the way. And that last goal? LOL

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Funny thing is if you sell the vets like Paille campbell and replace them with young guys you would still have a chance to make the playoffs. Literally can't be as bad as them. Hell one goal would already equals Pailles production

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad