Post-Game Talk: Bruins beat Tim Thomas & his Panthers 6 - 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Great win.

Thomas shouldn't have swiped like that but Yeti is ok so it's not the Hidenburg.

In closing, don't care about the rest of you, but if I'm in a bar Timmahs money will be no good if he's there too.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Any links to the cretins who actually defended that paddle to Soderberg's head?

Really defended it.

Is calling people hypocrites for calling him out on it defending it? Just because you'd cheer if our goalie slashed someone in the face (generous description, sure), doesn't mean that's the sentiment of each and every individual of the fanbase you're in; meaning they're not necessarily hypocrites for calling someone out when he does it. That sounds like Canucks/Habs reasoning. "Oh, you can't call out Neal for kneeing Marchand in the head because Bruins are so dirty and you support them"

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Thomas shouldn't have swiped like that but Yeti is ok so it's not the Hidenburg.

HINDENBURG

HINDEN-BURG

YOU MEAN HINDENBURG.

As in "THE HINDENBURG DISASTER", also "Paul Von HINDENBURG"

:laugh:

(having said that, I know that you didn't write the post I'm parodying here, and I also hate when people say "I could care less")

ytownhockey10

tornado of souls
Mar 8, 2010
in the salt
Like I said, no problem with a little goalie blocker action myself :laugh:

Hextalling legs is even alright in my books. It's just that when you start playing up high with your stick is when I personally start to have issues.

i'd have liked to see him hack at yeti's thigh instead i suppose... oh well, at least our 34's alright.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
HINDENBURG

HINDEN-BURG

YOU MEAN HINDENBURG.

As in "THE HINDENBURG DISASTER", also "Paul Von HINDENBURG"

:laugh:

(having said that, I know that you didn't write the post I'm parodying here, and I also hate when people say "I could care less")

Hey. I'm not Chara. I don't speak German!

Oh the humanity!

SmBoston

Dec 8, 2013
Bridgewater
Great win, Bruins are looking awesome! Respect Thomas for what he brought to the team, great past. But the past is the past! Lets hope for the best this year!

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Great win.

In closing, don't care about the rest of you, but if I'm in a bar Timmahs money will be no good if he's there too.

I agree,the fraud was a real life Conn Smythe winner and 2 time Vezina winner.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Outscored the last 3 opponents

18 - 6

Not a bad 4 days work!

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Any links to the cretins who actually defended that paddle to Soderberg's head?

Really defended it.

I don't think most people were defending the actual slash to the head as much as acknowledging that if he had done it while still wearing our jersey we'd be cheering him on for being crazy Timmy getting aggressive in his crease. Timmy had some questionable moments over the years in our nets and I and many people loved him more for it.
No he shouldn't have done it. I doubt he meant to get Soderberg in the face or knows about his eye injury. The Yeti is fine and he got penalized for it. Move it along.
As I said in the main boards, I loved when Timmy was being a jerk when he played on this team and I'm not going to pretend to be mad at it now.

member 96824

If that was a fraud, then what were the guys who played before Thomas came here :o

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad