Confirmed with Link: Bruins Acquire Dimitry Orlov and Garnet Hathaway from Washington

What you think?

• Love it?

Votes: 242 64.2%
  • Like it?

Votes: 109 28.9%
  • Dislike it?

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Hate it?

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • No opinion

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Clifton leaving is unfortunate. Unfortunate but there was no chance the Bruins could extend him. Unfortunate for the player as he now plays for Washington trending down rapidly.

Smith and Zboril were logical.

What else?

Extreme disdain for Hathaway the player but he does check off the boxes. Physical depth.

Reactions: Number6

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
I’m sad that Clifton is going but he wasn’t going to be extended and should get a real nice deal with Wsh.
Or log is a massive upgrade and Hathaway brings the sandpaper we crave

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Clifton leaving is unfortunate. Unfortunate but there was no chance the Bruins could extend him. Unfortunate for the player as he now plays for Washington trending down rapidly.

Smith and Zboril were logical.

What else?

Extreme disdain for Hathaway the player but he does check off the boxes. Physical depth.
Oh wow that is upsetting about Clifton, I really like him as a playoff performer but I understand why he would be moved. I wonder if the circle back on Schenn

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Hathaway is a stiff who throws the body so people think he's productive.

Obviously this is about Orlov, and that's the move you make when you already have a contender. Clifton can play, but fine, not gonna end the world. Zboril can't stay healthy.

Do we know the picks going, too, though? Anything more than a 1st with Clifton and Zboril seems like a steep price.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Seems like a very lateral move. Was this to free up cap space for gavrikov ? Don’t understand this yet

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Wow, Orlov is obviously a great addition and Hathaway adds much needed sandpaper. I'm kind of shocked that Clifton was dealt, I have to believe that the Bruins are far from done as we still have our #1 pick and top prospects.

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
Don't like Hathaway
Only memory of Hathaway is him acting like a dick and Mcquaid having to straighten him out.....

The B's need some sandpaper... hope he fits...
I’m sad that Clifton is going but he wasn’t going to be extended and should get a real nice deal with Wsh.
Or log is a massive upgrade and Hathaway brings the sandpaper we crave

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad