Rumor: "Decision has been made" to trade or waive Trouba - Larry Brooks

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Don't like Trouba - but good for him and his wife. You negotiate yourself a NMC - and this is certainly one valid reason to make use of it.

That being said - the article says "It is not as if Dr. Tyson-Trouba can pick up, transfer her credits to another hospital, accompany her husband and still be licensed as a physician."

I mean....couldn't she? I have to assume there are ways to do this, if they wanted to.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Don't like Trouba - but good for him and his wife. You negotiate yourself a NMC - and this is certainly one valid reason to make use of it.

That being said - the article says "It is not as if Dr. Tyson-Trouba can pick up, transfer her credits to another hospital, accompany her husband and still be licensed as a physician."

I mean....couldn't she? I have to assume there are ways to do this, if they wanted to.

I think (because there was the whole Kadri for Trouba rumour) the reports were she isn’t an MD it was a specific kind of program she was doing. And it wasn’t available everywhere

Plus. Even for an MD if you are in residency it’s not as easy. You can’t just transfer schools like undergrad.

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
They can always try to work out a trade to the Islanders/Devils?
Rangers could maybe try to do Trouba plus for Pulock from NYI.

Retaining $2m on Trouba results in no cap relief, but maybe retaining $1m could work. NYR save $1m cap, NYI take on $1m cap. Could also expand the deal to include a forward going each way possibly. Obviously NYR have to include a pick or prospect too, or both, to actually make the deal worthwhile for NYI. It could also be a situation where they somehow pull that off, and then NYR take Pulock who they just added, and trade him for a slightly cheaper slightly inferior RHD and pick/prospect with a 3rd team to open more cap space.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I think (because there was the whole Kadri for Trouba rumour) the reports were she isn’t an MD it was a specific kind of program she was doing. And it wasn’t available everywhere

Plus. Even for an MD if you are in residency it’s not as easy. You can’t just transfer schools like undergrad.

Yeah maybe not every city/hospital offers this, but I assume there are some options & ways of doing this.

But like I said before - I don't like him, but he has an NMC and it's 100% in his right to use it, and this is certainly a very valid reason to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad