Bridgeport Sound Tigers Discussion Part IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
REAL good sign when your farm club is one of the best in the league. Let the kids develop a winning mentality before they even hit the NHL.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
I don't think they bring Pulock up is one player in injured. I think they put Strait in the lineup, Donovan is on deck and then call up someone that we won't care about sitting in a press box.

Come Feb, this could change.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
1-1 after the first period.

Langkow scored BST's goal, assisted by Gallant and Vaughan...

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
pretty sure Pulock has the 2nd most goals among defenseman in the AHL

scott99

May 13, 2005
pretty sure Pulock has the 2nd most goals among defenseman in the AHL

He is at least tied. He was tied before today's game with 5 goals. That's really impressive, he's on pace for 20+ goals as a 20 year old in his 1st Pro season. Also is a +7 I believe.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I have read that Pulock has an excellent wrist shot from the point that compliments his bomb. If that is the case he would be hard to stop.

The goal I saw was he sneaked up from the point and got a pass and wristed it

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Looks like Gallant had a melt down in the last minute. Roughing, instigating, fighting, game misconduct.
Took on a 6'7 guy earlier, this time his opponent was only 6'5".

BPort loses 5-3.

scott99

May 13, 2005
Looks like Gallant had a melt down in the last minute. Roughing, instigating, fighting, game misconduct.
Took on a 6'7 guy earlier, this time his opponent was only 6'5".

BPort loses 5-3.

Man, 206 PIMs in the game, sounds like a good old fashioned Slapshot type of brawl at the end of the game. Must've been a fun game to watch. Unfortunate loss for Bridgeport, came all the way back to tie it around the 15 minute mark of the 3rd, only to give up the 4th goal to fall behind with less than 2 minutes left. The brawl happened a minute or so later at the 19:25 mark. Must've been a crazy game.

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Man, 206 PIMs in the game, sounds like a good old fashioned Slapshot type of brawl at the end of the game. Must've been a fun game to watch. Unfortunate loss for Bridgeport, came all the way back to tie it around the 15 minute mark of the 3rd, only to give up the 4th goal to fall behind with less than 2 minutes left. The brawl happened a minute or so later at the 19:25 mark. Must've been a crazy game.

Line brawl. 4 fights at once.

Strome18

Oct 23, 2010
Florida

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
http://www.hockeyfights-video.com/nov-16-2014-brawl-springfield-falcons-vs-bridgeport-sound-tigers-ahl/

The slash by Courtnal and Gallant.

To be honest, I think the fight between Andersen and Mouillierat was the reason for this line brawl.

He kept on hitting the guy when his jersey was covering his face.

http://www.hockeyfights-video.com/nov-16-2014-josh-anderson-vs-kael-mouillierat-springfield-falcons-vs-bridgeport-sound-tigers-ahl/

I don't think it was just the punches, the Rat is their top guy offensively, and really, got jumped.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island

I know I'm late to this, but the Sound Tigers have a YouTube account where they upload the highlights to each game. For the game on the 16th, here are the highlights if you want to see them. Line brawl is about halfway through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29QsT6jGQmA&list=UU_RfS3mXUtYAxzIzEa6FL-g

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Griff back taking full contact practices with the team.
Good to go next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad