Value of: Brenden Dillon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kaen

Dec 29, 2009
Well if Chiarot's value is supposedly a 1st, I'd imagine Dillon's is somewhere in the same ballpark. It just depends on whether the acquiring team wants a rental that will be off the books at the end of the year or someone to fill that role for a few seasons. Whether any team would actually be willing to give that up may be a different story...

Reactions: Troy

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
I like the idea of a mean and nasty defender on the 3rd pair.

I really like the idea of Dillon on the left with Schneider on the right of that third pair.

Nemeth would have to go. Take Hunt as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Voodoo Glow Skulls

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Can someone in the east get him? Mika Zibenejad used to eat that clown alive. Fake tough, not very good.

Reactions: Gurglesons

howkie

Dec 13, 2014

I really like the idea of Dillon on the left with Schneider on the right of that third pair.

So hos many first rounder are you ready to pay besides the the cost for Dillon?

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
there are not enough First Round Picks in the next 3 full NHL Entry Drafts to acquire every available player who's "market value" is a 1st, +

some buying teams will pay premiums, some selling teams will be fortunate
but many won't
the idea that a team is entitled to a return same as gotten in some prior deals is flawed
might get it, might not

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Can someone in the east get him? Mika Zibenejad used to eat that clown alive. Fake tough, not very good.
I remember when Zibanejad broke the tie late in the game by sniping one short side after brushing Dillon off the puck like it was nothing

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Stand up guy, but boy did he take a lot of dumb penalties as a Cap.
Chases the play a lot. I can't count the number of times he would be standing in the slot while his man went into the corner to get the puck and then just slowly walk into no-man's land. Too late to apply pressure, usually just gets passed around or takes penalties. I like the guy but I don't really miss him.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

RRenegade

Jul 13, 2016
Winnipeg
The going rate for Dillon is two 2nd round picks. (he was twice traded for that)
As a Jets fan, I think he has been ok, sometimes physical, clears the net decently, pinches a bit too much for a defensive defenseman.
I was expecting a bit more out of him but my team sucks in general so he blends in.
He is a borderline top 4 d, bottom pair on a good team.

Brixton

Jul 16, 2021
I remember when Zibanejad broke the tie late in the game by sniping one short side after brushing Dillon off the puck like it was nothing
I remember when McDavid broke a tie late in the game by making Georgie’s look like a pee wee goalie after walking through the entire Ranger team without even being touched, like it was nothing. Ah good memories.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I remember when McDavid broke a tie late in the game by making Georgie’s look like a pee wee goalie after walking through the entire Ranger team without even being touched, like it was nothing. Ah good memories.
What does that have to do with anything. And Georgiev is a peewee goalie

Brixton

Jul 16, 2021
What does that have to do with anything. And Georgiev is a peewee goalie
Oh..I thought we were reminiscing on plays that made teams players look foolish late in a tied game. Every player in the league has gotten beat, it’s not often when the whole team looks like a bunch of pee wees.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Oh..I thought we were reminiscing on plays that made teams players look foolish late in a tied game. Every player in the league has gotten beat, it’s not often when the whole team looks like a bunch of pee wees.
The point was that Zibanejad bullied Dillon every time they were on the ice together. I was responding to another comment

Brixton

Jul 16, 2021
The point was that Zibanejad bullied Dillon every time they were on the ice together. I was responding to another comment
Wow bullied him every time in the ice with him. He must have scored what 10 goals a game. You would think that get some press.

Reactions: Nightrain

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC

Ha ha ha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad