Value of: Brandon Saad

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
After our recent moves, it appears that Saad may be getting pushed out of the Blues lineup relatively soon.
Just looking to gauge his value.

Ideally, we'd be wanting defense(LHD) in return.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
After our recent moves, it appears that Saad may be getting pushed out of the Blues lineup relatively soon.

My offer is Graves.

I know a blues fan was interested in this swap at one point.

It is 5 more years at 4.5. I will say he is good at PK

Reactions: finnishflash13

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I'd be all in for that, would Anaheim? I doubt it lol
Doubt the front office would, no. If you asked 5 different Ducks fans what it would take to get them to move Fowler, you’d probably get 5 different answers. Some want him off the team ASAP, some don’t want to even consider moving him. I wouldn’t for the sake of it, but to balance out our forward group I would

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I would do Graves for Saad. Graves has a couple more years obviously but I think both guys are currently on market value contracts and would fill a role for each of their new teams.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Saad is still what he’s pretty much been in his career. Over half a ppg guy. Solid 2nd line winger production. Hits down a lot since arriving in Stl. 57 total in 3 seasons when he’s had a couple in the 50’s and a few in the 40’s in a season earlier in his career. Is he now a one trick pony without anything intangible to his game?

$4.5 mill cap hit with $8 mill total cash due. Full ntc then 12 team no trade list. He’s not going anywhere he doesn’t want.

Figure the blues would prefer futures for him? But if they want something for now that should be possible.

Reactions: finnishflash13

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL

Sheary+ your choice of Lilleberg,Perbix, or Crozier. Probably can add a pick(s) depending on retention and player of your choice.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Would happily take him on the Pens. Graves straight up for Saad for a lower pick and no retention.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
His value on ice is a bit higher than his value in a trade, so STL might be hesitant to move him just for the sake of it. A team could do well by adding him if the price is right, kinda tough to gauge the value though. Seems more like a TDL move.

Reactions: MissouriMook

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015

Wait till the TDL, retain 50%, get the best futures package possible.

Makes zero sense to try to trade Saad now for a LHD IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad