Brady Tkachuk vs. Matthew Tkachuk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brady or Matthew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Both are very good players. I always thought Matthew didn't get a fair shake for being the player he was on London. Good to see him disproving the notion he was a 3rd wheel that benefited from his linemates. Saying this, I always maintained Brady was the better of the 2. Time will tell on that, as Brady was proving just that when he got off to a terrific start, and then got hurt. But will be back soon so we will see both put up numbers, but keep in mind Brady was drafted 2 years after Matthew. His big brother is a little more advanced at this stage.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Brady has that ranginess and general lank that a lot of the elite guys have nowadays. His offensive instincts seem more prevalent and although raw I think he has the higher ceiling.

Reactions: WesMcCauley

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Brady has that ranginess and general lank that a lot of the elite guys have nowadays. His offensive instincts seem more prevalent and although raw I think he has the higher ceiling.
Agree with this but M Tkachuk has been better than i thought he would be.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Agree with this but M Tkachuk has been better than i thought he would be.

I think they're both really good, but Brady might have that game breaking potential/X factor and ability to control play at both ends of the ice.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Impossible to say at this point. In my admittedly limited viewings of Brady I think I'd give him an edge as far as athleticism. Matthew the edge for Hockey IQ, which when looking at the lists of top players in this league is the most consistent attribute.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
I think they're both really good, but Brady might have that game breaking potential/X factor and ability to control play at both ends of the ice.
Matthew can already control play at both ends of the ice

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Matthew is far more proven and if Brady ends up producing like Matthew Sens fans would be ecstatic. Brady does appear to have that extra edge which makes his ceiling a bit higher, imo but it's definitely Matthew for now. Oh the thread asks who will be better? Can't say, Matthew is much safer bet since he's more proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad