Brad Richardson Appreciation Thread.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
He did more than what was asked of him most seasons and gritted it out.

Was a good player for the Yotes for sure. Thanks for bringing it! Also thanks for the goal against Nashville... Was a cool moment in Coyote history.

Also perhaps most importantly was a solid contributor to the Bachelor Report. ;)

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Wrong. The Oilers got Turris cheap, and he will look good as their 3C.
As opposed to how he looked as a 3C in Nashville? He'll be really succesfull at eating some hard minutes against the competition to spell McDrai, I'm sure.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
As opposed to how he looked as a 3C in Nashville? He'll be really succesfull at eating some hard minutes against the competition to spell McDrai, I'm sure.
Who expects their 3rd line center to eat hard minutes anymore? He's be lucky to get 15 a night, break even and the Oilers win most. He produced a 3 times Richardson last year in that role.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Probably teams without a 3rd or 4th line who have two franchise players they'd like to create matchup problems with.....

Turris
117 games over the past two years. 5v5: 12:10 TOI avg. 33 points even strength. 9-24-33 5v5 points in two years -15 P/60 1.37

Richardson
125 games against tougher competition 5v5: 11:36 TOI avg 28 points even strength 19-9-28 5v5 points in two years +6 P/60 1.16

I can't wait to watch the tears when they see Turris losing all the battles as an easy minute 3C instead of freeing up McDrai for easier assignments.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Probably teams without a 3rd or 4th line who have two franchise players they'd like to create matchup problems with.....

Turris
117 games over the past two years. 5v5: 12:10 TOI avg. 33 points even strength. 9-24-33 5v5 points in two years -15 P/60 1.37

Richardson
125 games against tougher competition 5v5: 11:36 TOI avg 28 points even strength 19-9-28 5v5 points in two years +6 P/60 1.16

I can't wait to watch the tears when they see Turris losing all the battles as an easy minute 3C instead of freeing up McDrai for easier assignments.
Yes I see a lot of teams putting their 3rd or 4th line center up against McDrai?? Points per 60 really don't matter that much. One guy had 11 points, the other had 31.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Over the last two years, one guy had 28 points and was a plus player even strength with tough minutes. The other had 33 with easy usage and was -15.

Edmonton doesn't have a bottom six line than can do anything against anyone. They HAVE to get the easy minutes. So they wear down McDrai 20 minutes a night instead of trying to create matchup problems, and have to pray lines 3 and 4 don't get caved. Turris gets caved 5v5.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Over the last two years, one guy had 28 points even strength with tough minutes. The other had 33 with easy usage.
Why 2 years? One guy is staying stable while the other is regressed. You want to use the best year Richardson had while taking the worst Turris had to prove some point? I also think Turris will do well in Edmonton. And it will because he gets easier competition, as most would expect.

Reactions: Jakey53

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Why 2 years? One guy is staying stable while the other is regressed. You want to use the best year Richardson had while taking the worst Turris had to prove some point? I also think Turris will do well in Edmonton. And it will because he gets easier competition, as most would expect.
So you're saying Turris's best year the last two years against easy competition can't touch ancient Richardson's last two years against tougher competition. And that's a selling point for you? LOL You're the worst troll ever

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
So you're saying Turris's best year the last two years against easy competition can't touch ancient Richardson's last two years against tougher competition. And that's a selling point for you? LOL You're the worst troll ever
You asked how Turris would do comparative to his previous 3rd line performance. I thought he would do fine based on his new contract and now matchup. You really don't like being questioned hey?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Feel free to comment on games you don't watch on the Leafs forum

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm going to really hate to tell you "I told you so".

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad