Bozak vs RNH

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Fair enough but I don't think that anyone does tbh.

as far as the weight training points. I think RNH has been using his brother as his personal trainer. I really hope he let him go and went to a professional. I don't understand why a guy like him doesn't do the Gary Roberts training every summer. Instead using a family member is very unprofessional.

Still though. Ill be happy as hell if he is a 55 point 2 way center. Not 1st overall territory but still very useful.

He should definitely be using the best in the field, he has the frame to be an average sized NHL'er and could use that, but I think it's hard in your mid 20's to significantly change your body type when you're already a professional athlete - it's one thing going from being a sedentary couch potato to working out 7 days a week and eating right, but you'd think that RNH is already doing a lot of that

I agree that if RNH gets his offense back up to that level that he's a tier better than Bozak and a very useful player, I just want to see him do it before giving him credit for it. At this point I think they're in that same #2/3 tweener category with different strengths/weaknesses, one with lots of prime left but a bad contract so his market will be more limited if EDM is looking to trade him

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
RNH is better without factoring contracts. I think he has/had more upside to him still, but it won't ever be realized in the situation he's at in Edmonton. He reminds me of Turris with the Yotes, except with more opportunity and less ulterior motives (i.e. demanding out...on a comfortable deal, etc.).

Nonetheless, he's ~an average->above average 2C as is, closer to above average. Bozak is more of an ~slightly below average 2C that should ideally be utilized as a high-end, offensive-minded 3C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad