Borderlands 4 (2025)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I'm conflicted. On one hand, I hope it's more of the same. Borderlands has a fantastic formula that never gets old. On the other hand... there needs to be *something* new.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I'm conflicted. On one hand, I hope it's more of the same. Borderlands has a fantastic formula that never gets old. On the other hand... there needs to be *something* new.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I play co-op so I don't notice if it's too samey, but I didn't have anyone who wanted to play Tiny Tina's, so I didn't bother getting it to play solo. It looked like an inferior Borderlands.

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
Tone down the legendries. They stopped feeling special in Borderlands 3 as everything was legendary.

Get rid of anointments, what a waste to try and get a good roll, too many variations.

If you bring back Mayhem mode, get rid of all the gimmicks.

Must have good story / villain. The last one was terrible.

Reactions: norrisnick

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
It’s my favorite series and 3 was definitely a disappointment. I still play it from time to time, but not nearly as much as I played 2. Way too many legendaries drop. They changed it to be roughly 10% drop chance for each named enemy to drop their dedicated item in 2 and that feels perfect.

Reactions: GreytWun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad