OT: Bombers 2021 Season - Elk Meat = Delicious. 6-1. Hunting Big Game next v Lions.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
Inconsistency has been the knock on Liegghio. We are seeing it here. No doubt the american they brought in last week will be seeing the field next week.

But seriously how is the sask right guard NOT committing illegal procedure on EVERY SINGLE PLAY?
Liegghio has been consistent. At no point has he been good.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I know that defense will get a lot of credit, and they should - but Collaros has been a god send for this team.

Nichols just always seemed to be lacking something, similar to the days of Glenn.

Harris to me, is either saving himself or not in shape yet. Hasn’t been that impressive since coming back imo.

Good game!

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
I don't understand how this defense is so good.

The secondary is complete garbage, but the front 7 is sturdy as granite.

Logic would say the front 7 shouldn't be able to bail them out at every given chance but somehow they have for thus far

What planet do you live on?

The Bomber D is the by FAR the best in the league.

The Riders are a good team but they were again dominated by the Bomber D.

Mbraunm

Oct 19, 2016
I know that defense will get a lot of credit, and they should - but Collaros has been a god send for this team.

Nichols just always seemed to be lacking something, similar to the days of Glenn.

Good game!

Agreed, Collaros has redefined this offence. Like we’ve seen from Nichols with Ottawa, he couldn’t pass effectively past 10 yards and was, at best, a “game manager”.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Safe to say the Bombers are for real this year?

If the D can continue to be the force they have been and the slumbering O has been awakened the Bombers will be hard to beat. They just defeated what might have been their biggest threat, at least in the West back to back. Still to early to say who the best of the East is. 3 of the next 5 weeks the Bombers will be Elk hunting with 2 games where they will be Lion taming in between. Then a back to back with Montreal and ending with a game against Calgary.

Just noticed we don't seem to play the Red Blacks this season. Is this correct.

Where the Bombers appear to need some improvement is in the kicking game and the return game. That will be crucial as the season progresses.

Reactions: jetsforever

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Agreed, Collaros has redefined this offence. Like we’ve seen from Nichols with Ottawa, he couldn’t pass effectively past 10 yards and was, at best, a “game manager”.

Its just so much harder to be effective in this league with poor mobility.

It’s a bit unfortunate how it ended with Nichols but it is what it is. It’s a fun time to be a Bomber fan, after years of heartache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad