Bob Dylan met a Sabre in the elevator at Prague.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
If you call it that. Going to one of his shows in the last decade+ has been a coin flip if you were gonna see a decent show or not.

I went 2 years ago and his set was the worst hour of my life.

Why he refused to play any popular songs, and when he did he did odd piano remixes that had no resemblance to the songs that were great.
Incredibly disappointing

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018

Why he refused to play any popular songs, and when he did he did odd piano remixes that had no resemblance to the songs that were great.
Incredibly disappointing

yep. you a fool if you spend money to go see him. hell, even if it was free, its not worth it.

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
Wow, I'm impressed a gen Z/millennial NHLer recognized him. I'm a millennial myself but I don't think more than a handful of my friends could pick the guy out of a line-up.

Incredibly disappointing
Yeah, I've only been to one of his concerts but his stubbornness to play the classics was a real disappointment. Guys like Paul McCartney and Brian Wilson are incredible and always give the audience what they paid for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad