Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Ducks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Once we’re healthy Perunovich can definitely go back to Springfield. Does nothing offensively out there and just gets cratered defensively.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Yes he did. He could have chosen to skate harder and close the gap.
Terry looked to be faster than Perunovich, so I think he felt his only option was to try and get a penalty instead of allow a shot. Problem is the penalty was going to be awarded a penalty shot either way, so you kinda have to make a quick decision. I don't fault him for hooking, but I fault the pass he forced in the o-zone

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Terry looked to be faster than Perunovich, so I think he felt his only option was to try and get a penalty instead of allow a shot. Problem is the penalty was going to be awarded a penalty shot either way, so you kinda have to make a quick decision. I don't fault him for hooking, but I fault the pass he forced in the o-zone
I think he immediately felt defeated and gave up.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
The frustrating thing is both points were there tonight for the taking, the Ducks weren't exactly world beaters either and the Blues execution was just god awful all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad