Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Tampa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
I guess our forward’s Russian connection is cancelled out when the Russian at the other end is the best tender in the world, eh? Lol

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I don't even know what I'm supposed to take away from that statement.

So they're all fine? Is that it?
No not saying everyone is fine, but that is to say there a multiple reasons why players and personnel end up in covid protocol that doesn't always mean they are positive with covid.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
No not saying everyone is fine, but that is to say there a multiple reasons why players and personnel end up in covid protocol that doesn't always mean they are positive with covid.
They're professional athletes under 35.

They're fine.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
I don't even know what I'm supposed to take away from that statement.

So they're all fine? Is that it?

I think he is referring to testing. A false negative is bad so testing is skewed to mitigate against that. This means a false positive is more likely.

There are methods the NHL can take to mitigate that happening but no way they can be certain or make it zero that a false positive can take someone out 10 games.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Do I even want to rewind to see what the hell that rabbit in goal commercial was?

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Schenn looks hurt. Like something is very wrong.
There was a report after the Hawks game from either Jim Thomas or JR I believe that covered that Schenn is still hurt. Said he didn’t want to say what was wrong cuz other teams don’t need to know, but acknowledged he’s not 100%.

probably still a wrist/elbow/shoulder from when he went in to the boards with DeBrincat the first hawks meeting

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
I think he is referring to testing. A false negative is bad so testing is skewed to mitigate against that. This means a false positive is more likely.

There are methods the NHL can take to mitigate that happening but no way they can be certain or make it zero that a false positive can take someone out 10 games.
Are we even listening to ourselves talk anymore??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad