Blues Prospects Thread 2020-2021

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I know it’s likely that Bolduc has been battling a lingering injury from the summer this year so far, but I can’t help but feel like we whiffed on Bourgault. He’s been dynamite this year
Perhaps, but folks always complain that we are too safe and aim too low on our picks. With Bolduc we took swing at upside.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Perhaps, but folks always complain that we are too safe and aim too low on our picks. With Bolduc we took swing at upside.
There will always be people that complain about any pick, especially when the prospect is still only 19.

Scouting and drafting is, in fact, difficult.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
I know it’s likely that Bolduc has been battling a lingering injury from the summer this year so far, but I can’t help but feel like we whiffed on Bourgault. He’s been dynamite this year

Don't forget Bourgault is a 2002 in his 4th junior season. Bolduc is a 2003 in his third season.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Next time someone Steals the Blues AHL team they just need to buy a new one and put it back in Peoria or Saint Charles and not sell it this time. Lol

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Pretty happy to keep playing short-handed with the way this team is on a roll. Its going to be an advantage when other teams have a dense schedule to try and make up games that were postponed, and the Blues just have a normal schedule. I'm not even sure all of these guys count as 'prospects', but they deserve credit for coming up ready to play.

Reactions: MissouriMook

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Another 2 goals game for Bolduc

That's 4 goals and 6 assists in his last 5 games.

That's great to hear! He had a slow start, but is trending to expected outcomes.

I rarely get excited about newly-drafted players, but a few come to mind like Blais, Toropchenko and Mikkola.

Bolduc excites me and I love it that he's shooting more.

Alexandrov potentially has NHL 3rd liner in his future.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
That's great to hear! He had a slow start, but is trending to expected outcomes.

I rarely get excited about newly-drafted players, but a few come to mind like Blais, Toropchenko and Mikkola.

Bolduc excites me and I love it that he's shooting more.

Alexandrov potentially has NHL 3rd liner in his future.

Bolduc, Neighbors and Alexandrov definitely look like future Blues

Reactions: CoMoBlues

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Bolduc, Neighbors and Alexandrov definitely look like future Blues
Neighbours wasn't even a blip on my radar until he made the team and then wowed us all in his first few games.

Physical conditioning is where he needs to focus.

Yes, me Jake fan. He's a big boy who can prolly pack on the pounds. Needs to watch his diet and commit to a regimen.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Tanner Dickinson had a nice goal for team USA in a per-tournament game against Finland:

Goal starts right around the 0:44 mark.

Reactions: LGB

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Huge hit and beautiful back door pass for Neighbours in the first period.

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Happy he scored, but that's an extremely average release he posseses hahah
May as well enjoy the goal, cause it very well could be his only highlight for the entire tournament :laugh:

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Simon Robertsson has scored in consecutive SHL games. If he would have done that a month ago, I am sure he would have been at WJC.

Maybe being left off the team was a good wake up call for him. Appreciate the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad