Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Oilers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
The coaching staff does seem to have a weird fascination with Pakarinen.

I don't think he even has remotely enough puck skill to play on a third line, but I'll guess we'll see how it goes.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009

I don't think he even has remotely enough puck skill to play on a third line, but I'll guess we'll see how it goes.
He plays with a lot of hustle but he doesn't do much when he has the puck. I feel like the play always dies on his tick

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton

Agreed. I can't think of one time I've seen him make a nice rush or play in the offensive zone.

Love how hard he plays but he should never be anywhere but the 4th line

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
I dunno. The Blues are always an odd team. Look like champs one month and chumps the next. Being that they've lost two maybe we've caught them at a good time. Blues also, as much as everybody talks about their D, have had as much trouble as anybody containing McD and Drai.

Oilers are feeling it right now and prevail 4-2.

Love your posts, but you avatar looks like Draisaitl contemplating suicide..

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Love your posts, but you avatar looks like Draisaitl contemplating suicide..

I love dark themes, heh.

No, he was contemplating duckicide.

He's eating Duck feathers in the picture. Take a close look. Anaheim Duck feathers. While chewing on tiny duck bones I like to think..

Its hilarious if you realize what it is referencing. Click on the avatar and the picture is a bit bigger and easier to see what it is.

Oddly enough afaik it wasn't an Oilers fan either that made the avatar. It was a tribute of another fan recognizing Draisaitls stellar contribution. Not many players get that kind of tribute from opponent fans.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
I love dark themes, heh.

No, he was contemplating duckicide.

He's eating Duck feathers in the picture. Take a close look. Anaheim Duck feathers. While chewing on tiny duck bones I like to think..

Its hilarious if you realize what it is referencing. Click on the avatar and the picture is a bit bigger and easier to see what it is.

Oddly enough afaik it wasn't an Oilers fan either that made the avatar. It was a tribute of another fan recognizing Draisaitls stellar contribution. Not many players get that kind of tribute from opponent fans.

Never noticed that ,but thanks for the clarification..

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
Blues go up 2-0 in the first 5 because why would we come out strong after a big win?
Oilers end up winning 6-2.

Started off feeling glass half empty but f*** it, fill 'er up bud!

Cammy pots 2 on the PP

Last edited:

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
This has to be the most quiet game thread ever. We had more pages in the dark years. I thought there 8-2 pummeling might instill a little hope back in the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad