Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Jets 7PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Definitely didn’t deserve that win, we need to get better and figure out this lineup.

Neighbours is not ready. In a year from now, he may be. But he just can’t contribute and that line with him, Bozak and Neal is so painfully slow, they have no chance of ever generating anything.

Honestly we could have even used Clifford tonight. We couldn’t generate any forecheck and had very little pushback. Obviously missed Schenn and Sunny too. At least those three would have provided some jump.

Maybe call up Joshua or something so he can at least bring some identity to our 4th line but Neighbours has to get sent back. And I wouldn’t mind finding a way to fit Perunovich in either. We need a spark.

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Definitely didn’t deserve that win, we need to get better and figure out this lineup.

Neighbours is not ready. In a year from now, he may be. But he just can’t contribute and that line with him, Bozak and Neal is so painfully slow, they have no chance of ever generating anything.

Honestly we could have even used Clifford tonight. We couldn’t generate any forecheck and had very little pushback. Obviously missed Schenn and Sunny too. At least those three would have provided some jump.

Maybe call up Joshua or something so he can at least bring some identity to our 4th line but Neighbours has to get sent back.

2 cents - Neal doing what chief wants....PHYSICAL

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
2 cents - Neal doing what chief wants....PHYSICAL
Neal has a weird style that I don't really like. Can't quite put my finger on what it is that irritates me, but he's coming on. He's starting to get into this, which is great cuz we need him.

IIRC, he's had fast starts, but his performance rapidly declined.

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019

Maybe call up Joshua or something so he can at least bring some identity to our 4th line but Neighbours has to get sent back. And I wouldn’t mind finding a way to fit Perunovich in either. We need a spark.
Given how COVID tests have wracked the roster, it's impressive that we can field still field a fourth unit like that up front.

The D losses have been way worse.

Reactions: Ridge1982

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Jets brought their A game and the Blues are undermanned with Covid. ROR doesn’t have his legs yet. Need Schenn and Sunny back. Those 2 are key cogs.

Reactions: BlueMed

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Congratulations on the Win folks.

As a Jets fan, but also a Blues fan (mostly because of how much I like you folks) it was a great game by Binnington.

Until next time…..
E66B814D-A851-47D8-A112-92936D75239C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad