OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part 2024-2025

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
I went to Colorado and had a good time 😁

Went fly fishing for the first time. Caught a 17 inch brown trout (wife thought it meant I went pooh lol).

Saw a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater (Bob Marley's sons and Burning Spear).

Road a mountain bike 14.1 miles down a mountain (Vail pass).

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Finally started watching Black Mirror.

Smarmy mob checking each other for stepping out of the matrix.

Don’t toe the line of the perception agenda and you are done.
I really enjoyed it at first and then realized we aren’t too far off from any of those episodes becoming a reality given our trajectory. So, I don’t watch it anymore.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
I’ve really gotten into Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss lately. Animated adult cartoons about the inner workings of Hell? Characters who are chaotic and with serious issues that make them extremely relatable? Actually decent plot for what’s essentially a slice of life genre?

Sign me the hell up!

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I really enjoyed it at first and then realized we aren’t too far off from any of those episodes becoming a reality given our trajectory. So, I don’t watch it anymore.
Those are possible futures and a probable future for many. Certainly spooky.

But ponder this….At each choice point, we go one way or the other. However, just because we chose one path does not mean the other is not happening.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
How many of y'all have been watching either Copa America or Euro 2024? I've really become fan of international futbol over the past few years. It's not hockey, but in a lot of ways feels like next best thing.
I've watched a decent amount, but honestly this Euro has been pretty dull. Only Germany and Spain have been really fun to watch. I think France is probably the most boring team to watch I've ever seen from a top European power.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Those are possible futures and a probable future for many. Certainly spooky.

But ponder this….At each choice point, we go one way or the other. However, just because we chose one path does not mean the other is not happening.
I just need to choose the path farthest away from those other paths.

• Love
Reactions: ChicagoBlues

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I just need to choose the path farthest away from those other paths.
DOUBLE YES!!!!

We are the Creators. My imaginative Christ is my heart. My God is my mind. We create our world for ourselves. Our point of attention matters, for that is gravity. Is my point of attention concentrated on this path or that path? And then at the next choice point? And the next? Mirrored into infinity. Opposing paths happening at each choice point.

Absof***inlutely!!!

Last edited:

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I’ve really gotten into Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss lately. Animated adult cartoons about the inner workings of Hell? Characters who are chaotic and with serious issues that make them extremely relatable? Actually decent plot for what’s essentially a slice of life genre?

Sign me the hell up!
I just read about those two shows. The premise for each is inviting. Gonna give them a whirl.

EDIT: Just watched S1E1 of Helluva Boss. It's all on YT. It is soooo funny. I watched it with my mouth agape.

Last edited:

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
I just read about those two shows. The premise for each is inviting. Gonna give them a whirl.

EDIT: Just watched S1E1 of Helluva Boss. It's all on YT. It is soooo funny. I watched it with my mouth agape.

Which one? Is it the pilot or the episode with the family? Because the pilot is technically not canon (even though it's freaking hilarious).

Hazbin Hotel is also good (only nine episodes, if you include the pilot), and the pilot there is canon (pilot's on YouTube; the rest is on Amazon Prime).

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Which one? Is it the pilot or the episode with the family? Because the pilot is technically not canon (even though it's freaking hilarious).

Hazbin Hotel is also good (only nine episodes, if you include the pilot), and the pilot there is canon (pilot's on YouTube; the rest is on Amazon Prime).
'Murder Family', not 'Pilot'. I'll watch 'Pilot' next. This is certainly not something I would normally watch, but I like to push. Dark, sick shit. Love it! Cynical af.

• Love
Reactions: Memento

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad