OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part 2024-2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
@Drubilly don't know if you started watching 'Dark' yet, but I finished the three seasons and then unsubscribed from Netlfix.

S1 encapsulates the entire premise of the show, but S2&3 provide more important bits of truth, especially S3.

What I'm about to write is not a spoiler because it is pretty easy to see where the show is going.

As previously mentioned, there are several overarching themes running throughout the series. The #1 theme or concept is reincarnation and incarnating into iterations of ourselves, but also iterations of the others that were in your life. For example, one can be a son in this life and then reincarnate into a very similar situation and context except, this time, they are their own mother. In other words, one can (or rather want to) reincarnate back into the same situation, but to experience that situation from another perspective.

#2 main theme is the Trinity in Catholicism. S3 goes deep into untying the knot (the Trinity) in order to let go and not reincarnate into this mess and experience the same thing again. And the teachings of this idea to pass down to those unaware come from the #3 theme, our spirit guides or guardian angels. I and others see guardian angels as simply other/older versions of ourselves connecting with us however they can (dreams).

Good friend of mine swears up and down that he talks to an older version of himself in his dreams, or rather his real self is communicating with his Earth avatar to guide his perceptions.

There's also the time travel thing and other important concepts, but the gist of 'Dark' is letting go of who it is we think we are and our attachments to this experience. The more attached we are to our current, Earth identity, the more likely we are to reincarnate. Letting go of the religious dogma that keeps us locked into a reincarnation cycle based on guilt and assumptions is the key.

You may ask, What is the purpose of a reincarnation cycle? Or, How/why does it happen? That is a can of worms that I will leave unopened.

I will add that the 'Dark' wiki page is hilariously sad. There's a huge family tree connecting everyone together, as if that really matters. It is a distraction. Clearly, many people are hung up on the particulars of the distractors and miss the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Drubilly

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
@Drubilly don't know if you started watching 'Dark' yet, but I finished the three seasons and then unsubscribed from Netlfix.

S1 encapsulates the entire premise of the show, but S2&3 provide more important bits of truth, especially S3.

What I'm about to write is not a spoiler because it is pretty easy to see where the show is going.

As previously mentioned, there are several overarching themes running throughout the series. The #1 theme or concept is reincarnation and incarnating into iterations of ourselves, but also iterations of the others that were in your life. For example, one can be a son in this life and then reincarnate into a very similar situation and context except, this time, they are their own mother. In other words, one can (or rather want to) reincarnate back into the same situation, but to experience that situation from another perspective.

#2 main theme is the Trinity in Catholicism. S3 goes deep into untying the knot (the Trinity) in order to let go and not reincarnate into this mess and experience the same thing again. And the teachings of this idea to pass down to those unaware come from the #3 theme, our spirit guides or guardian angels. I and others see guardian angels as simply other/older versions of ourselves connecting with us however they can (dreams).

Good friend of mine swears up and down that he talks to an older version of himself in his dreams, or rather his real self is communicating with his Earth avatar to guide his perceptions.

There's also the time travel thing and other important concepts, but the gist of 'Dark' is letting go of who it is we think we are and our attachments to this experience. The more attached we are to our current, Earth identity, the more likely we are to reincarnate. Letting go of the religious dogma that keeps us locked into a reincarnation cycle based on guilt and assumptions is the key.

You may ask, What is the purpose of a reincarnation cycle? Or, How/why does it happen? That is a can of worms that I will leave unopened.

I will add that the 'Dark' wiki page is hilariously sad. There's a huge family tree connecting everyone together, as if that really matters. It is a distraction. Clearly, many people are hung up on the particulars of the distractors and miss the forest for the trees.
I have not begun to watch. Sooo intrigued though and looking forward to it!

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I have not begun to watch. Sooo intrigued though and looking forward to it!
If you got this far in my ramblings (lol), then I think you will love it. We always to have to keep in mind that the Controllers (powers that be) drop bits of truth in film, TV and books, especially science-fiction. They need the hard truths to be housed in sci-fi, so that the masses don't believe it. But the Controllers continually drop truths in our media (and have been for a looooooong time now) in order to alleviate karmic concerns. "We told you what was happening! But you are too stupid to recognize it for what it is! Not our problem. Good luck."

Last night, I watched 'Dr. Strangelove' again (1964 war comedy) and they drop the fluoride truth masked in an absurdist comedy. Who is going to take that seriously? But that's the whole point. Tell the truth, but mask it and discredit the truth.

Or the 'Oppenheimer' film. They are telling us that they never used a true, nuclear chain reaction bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as we've been programmed to believe. They used a really f***ing huge dirty bomb. That is the point of 'Oppenheimer'. They used a 3 hour long film just to tell us this. Are we paying attention? Gold nuggets of truth separated from distractors.

• Love
Reactions: Drubilly

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
If you got this far in my ramblings (lol), then I think you will love it. We always to have to keep in mind that the Controllers (powers that be) drop bits of truth in film, TV and books, especially science-fiction. They need the hard truths to be housed in sci-fi, so that the masses don't believe it. But the Controllers continually drop truths in our media (and have been for a looooooong time now) in order to alleviate karmic concerns. "We told you what was happening! But you are too stupid to recognize it for what it is! Not our problem. Good luck."

Last night, I watched 'Dr. Strangelove' again (1964 war comedy) and they drop the fluoride truth masked in an absurdist comedy. Who is going to take that seriously? But that's the whole point. Tell the truth, but mask it and discredit the truth.

Or the 'Oppenheimer' film. They are telling us that they never used a true, nuclear chain reaction bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as we've been programmed to believe. They used a really f***ing huge dirty bomb. That is the point of 'Oppenheimer'. They used a 3 hour long film just to tell us this. Are we paying attention? Gold nuggets of truth separated from distractors.
Ysssssssssssssssss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad