Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Flames 8PM CST on BSMW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I'm sorry. If we had a competent defense that includes our Stanley cup winning captain we wouldn't be getting run out of the Saddledome.

Dude, get off the shit. We had blowouts against us with Pietrangelo so don't act like this shit only happens since princess left.

On another note though, Binnington has been perfectly fine, he's playing with no f***ing help out there at all and people want to shit on him because he's not putting up a shutout. Husso had help last night to keep most shit to the perimeter, Binnington can't even get these f***s to clear a rebound.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
got 1-0 lead

about 30 seconds later binner let in IMO a soft goal from the circles (people think he was screened, i dont think he was) and then the team decided to quit playing. most of the goals binner had no chance on but maybe 2 or 3 of em were pure garbage.
damn that sucks. i hope chief loses his voice chewing them out in the intermission.

on the bright side it is monday night, against the flames, could be another miracle in the works......

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
What the f*** is going on?!? I just got to work and as I checked the score #7 went in...... can I get a quick rundown? why are the shots so lopsided? did the blues ice the AHL team due to covid/injuries again?

Tired team that has been getting outworked recently had it catch up to them. It happens.

Reactions: LBlues24

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
damn that sucks. i hope chief loses his voice chewing them out in the intermission.

on the bright side it is monday night, against the flames, could be another miracle in the works......
team hasnt looked interested in playin for the past 2 nights but tonight is a whole other level

binner hasnt been brutal but he hasnt been very good either.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Just move on and don’t let anyone get hurt in the third. Play the fourth line for 15 minutes.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
We never do well in these Vancouver/Calgary road trips. I hated them when I was a kid and I still hate them now.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
hate to single 1 guy out bc this has been team embarrassment, but miko has been atrocious. getting beat on nearly every goal. -5. what a disaster.
He and Parayko have been the worst pair. Only Scandella has been as bad as those two.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
There is no doubt in my mind that The Blues are fighting off some illness. They have no legs at all tonight. They didn't have much last night, but were lucky they played a Covid-depleted team. It's clear they can't even remotely try to keep up with The Flames. Well, you can't win them all. I just hope they'll be ready to play hard against The Flames at home on Thursday.

DanielMarois

May 25, 2013
I am sure this topic has been betaen to death here, but as an outsider, can someone give a brief rundown as to why Pieterangelo was not signed? Like why was the Faulk signing made knowing Pieterangelo is a UFA? Although if no one wants to answer because it's been discussed too many times I understand lol, was just wondering as an outsider

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
I am sure this topic has been betaen to death here, but as an outsider, can someone give a brief rundown as to why Pieterangelo was not signed? Like why was the Faulk signing made knowing Pieterangelo is a UFA? Although if no one wants to answer because it's been discussed too many times I understand lol, was just wondering as an outsider
he wanted too much money

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
No.

Reactions: badmoth

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
There is no doubt in my mind that The Blues are fighting off some illness. They have no legs at all tonight. They didn't have much last night, but were lucky they played a Covid-depleted team. It's clear they can't even remotely try to keep up with The Flames. Well, you can't win them all. I just hope they'll be ready to play hard against The Flames at home on Thursday.

Faulk already told us how depressing it is to go to Canada :sarcasm:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
bernie is right, 3rd period should be about setting a tone since we play em thursday

treat it like a playoff game, make them eat some glass.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Petro wanted top dollar and an NMC and Armstrong didnt want to risk an NMC boat anchor contract down the road - so when talks stalled he quickly moved on the best player available to fill the void on a more team friendly contract.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
Faulk has been nothing short of phenomenal the last 2 seasons. This has nothing to do with him.

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021

he wanted too much money

giphy.gif

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
Lost in everything is bad coaching for this game. At the start of the game, Pang said we were focused on short shifts.

Guys were more focused on getting to the bench in time rather than playing the game on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad