Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Flames 8PM CST on BSMW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
All good teams get drenched occasionally. I full expect the Blues team to smash the Flames on Thursday back in St. Louis.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
MV5BZjE0YjVjODQtZGY2NS00MDcyLThhMDAtZGQwMTZiOWNmNjRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg

Just checking! Lol have fun I’m out like a fat kid in dodge ball myself!

Best of luck to the faithful hoping for a miracle!

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
All good teams get drenched occasionally. I full expect the Blues team to smash this Flames this on Thursday back in St. Louis.
roles will be reversed thursday with the flames on 3rd in 4 nights and facing an actual NHL goalie

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
These shot totals and attempts the last 2 games have been atrocious. This play is unacceptable from a supposed top team.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Kostin trying to "finish a check" that looked ore like a raging elbow that missed. I am so done with the Klim Shady.
Kostin has done more this game than ROR, Perron, Schenn, Buch, Barbashev, Tarasenko, Saad, Kyrou and Thomas combined.

And he hasn’t done much so that says a lot. Our entire top 9 are ghosts.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Kostin has done more this game than ROR, Perron, Schenn, Buch, Barbashev, Tarasenko, Saad, Kyrou and Thomas combined.

And he hasn’t done much so that says a lot. Our entire top 9 are ghosts.
He still sucks, just like I knew he always sucked.

Putting it nicely, he does not have what it takes to be a NHL player.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
not a good effort tonight at all just like last night

not all binners fault by any stretch but its time to send him to AHL and get some work in. if u want whats best for his future and the clubs, it has to happen. does no good to sit on the bench and then every time u play let in 6+ goals. guy sucks this year so lets get it fixed in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad