Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Canucks 9PM CST on BSMW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
You literally just described what I already stated. Number of shots doesn't necessarily account for shot quality or location. Isolated statistics in this game mean nothing.
If by isolated stats, you mean stats you pull from a box score, then I would agree. I'm not sure if something like high danger or low danger shots/chances are considered an isolated stat, but if so, then I would disagree with what you're saying

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I would agree overall with what your saying. However, in defense i would like to point out that the reason we were boxed out and shutdown form the slot was we didn’t have the talent to open up the ice (Also had a coach who didn’t play that system). I think we average under 3 goals a game during Hitch tenure at that time. We changed that later with the STL line but at the time our best line was the SOB line. Counting on secondary scoring from Berglund or Stewart. That’s what I mean by didn’t have an answer for Quick.
Uhhhh, ok yea I can agree with that. Despite their regular season success, I would agree they weren't built for the playoffs.

Reactions: A Real Barn Burner

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
ville-husso-2019-36.jpg

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Another great game by Husso, especially early. I feel for him because if that 5 on 3 was only a 5 on 4, then he probably gets the shutout. He's making a great case for himself here or with another team though

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
toodaloo canucks

blues would be a 120+ point team in that division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad