Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Bruins| Probably starts at 6pm|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Potential franchise record tying losing streak for a 55 season franchise tonight. This has been what it's like watching Bluuuuuues hockey lately.

Haven't signed any pieces of human garbage lately, Blues do have that edge.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Since Cam Neely is back in the news for being a clown, how about @jura throw up that Marchand tripping Parayko gif? I'm not sure our Bruins friends can handle the concept of a Game 5 identical swallowing of whistles in a 1-0 third period without seeing the mirror image play from exactly 10 minutes earlier that also wasn't called.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands

What I notice here is that rather than throw up your leg like a Rockette and lie on the ice immobile and screaming for a call in the identical game, identical period, identical score with identical ref positioning, the Blues played like you have to steamroll right through adversity in every second of a Stanley Cup Final and not expect whistles to save you.

It's a little funny the Blues added that player and his 10th game with the team could be a record tying franchise losing streak game.

Reactions: BrokenFace

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Good luck, Blues.

I've gone from hope, to shock, to anger, to mocking, to apathy in the span of 10 games. Maybe I will check in again in December. I've got other entertainment options for my very limited spare time.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
If we win I will be happy and if we lose I will be more excited for Bedard

Reactions: mk80

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
The trash organization that signed a brutal racist torturer a few days ago is calling for Binnington to be cheap shot in their GDT on grounds that it will upset him to be cheap shotted.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Binnington could really cut down on fan bases reacting to him like that by not giving them reasons to with his antics. He's made himself into a villain and everyone is looking for a target to attack these days.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Binnington could really cut down on fan bases reacting to him like that by not giving them reasons to with his antics. He's made himself into a villain and everyone is looking for a target to attack these days.
What did Binnington do this time? I haven't really watched the last 2 games

TK 421

Sep 12, 2007
What did Binnington do this time? I haven't really watched the last 2 games

You can Google his name and see but I believe the latest was him chirping an opponent bench after a recent Blues loss.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I kind of like how he triggers the f*** out of other fanbases, but it might be a good idea to get out of this losing streak before he does more stuff.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019

The funny thing is, if Binnington were to be traded to Toronto, their new headline would be "Leafs finally have cup-caliber goaltender, is this the year?"

He has a lot of haters from his instant success, and he quite frankly doesn't care.

Reactions: mk80

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I read somewhere that he recast his mental state during the off season to play happy instead of playing angry all the time.

Maybe he needs a therapist to tune up his happy meter?

Reactions: Cotton McKnight

TK 421

Sep 12, 2007
I read somewhere that he recast his mental state during the off season to play happy instead of playing angry all the time.

Maybe he needs a therapist to tune up his happy meter?

bfad6713-3698-4003-8519-bee442d9da7b_text.gif

Reactions: Spear

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
You can Google his name and see but I believe the latest was him chirping an opponent bench after a recent Blues loss.

Pretty sure he has a right to say shit back to the dickheads talking shit to him.
He bumped into Sorokin after the end of the 2nd period against the NYI as well.

Oh no...what a f***ing monster.
Yep, that kind of stuff isn't exactly endearing to opposition fan bases.

Who gives a f*** if other fans like our guys?

You all sound like f***ing p***yes.

Reactions: DoubleK81

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Alright, not feeling great today. Do I try to stay awake to watch the game, or get the needed rest to feel better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad