Prospect Info: Blues 2024-2025 Prospect Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
From the P-D

“Johannesson, to be honest with you, I thought he was probably our best defenseman in Game 1,” Bannister said. “I really liked the way he played, moves pucks, great stick, very good skater, not shy to go back with pucks. He has really good vision moving pucks and getting up into the play. Really impressed with him.”

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
From the P-D

“Johannesson, to be honest with you, I thought he was probably our best defenseman in Game 1,” Bannister said. “I really liked the way he played, moves pucks, great stick, very good skater, not shy to go back with pucks. He has really good vision moving pucks and getting up into the play. Really impressed with him.”

Buchinger apparantly has been doing really well too. He will start/play this season in the AHL but Bannister really likes him. He might not be as far away to the NHL as we expect.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
From the P-D

I totally agree with that assessment. I walked away very impressed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad